Chapter 22

i softly wake up being cradled in someone's arms, their rocking me back and forth and it's so soothing.....they have a motherly scent, sweet and kind like flowers. i slowly open my eyes tiredly before looking up to see the lady who slapped me.....slapped me.....i tear up, trying to stay silent but a sob breaks out. she looks down to me with soft eyes, "i-i promise-" i whimper, "i-i promise to be a good boy, i'm a bad boy, but please don't hurt me." i whimper, her eyes go glossy.

"i shouldn't of slapped you." she whispers making me look up in confusion, "you bit my daughter, but i didn't know the circumstanses, your a good boy now though." she smiles and brushes a finger over the tip of my nose. i turn my head and look over to see everyone looking quite sad, Wrath is not here.....

"w-where's Master Wrath?" i ask, sitting up and looking around, "w-Master Wrath-" my breathing picks up and i rush to the middle of the room to try find him, i whimper like a lost puppy and look over everyone's faces.

"i'm here." i spin around looking to see Master Wrath, "but i want you to eat what's in my hand-" he holds out something. i look at it and tilt my head.

"w-what's that?" i ask him. it's white and looks wet but it has a yellow skin. i sniff, smelling a sweet scent.

"Melon." he simply says and i blush, pulling back, "try it, it's nice." he smiles and i look to him, then the melon. i slowly reach out, but he pulls back making me give a soft growl, "you don't get it if you can't eat it from my hand without growling." he says before lifting it to his lips. my eyes widen and i let out a wine.

"NO!" my lip trembles at him eating my melon, "that's mine." i whimper, my eyes welling with tears.

"Is it?" he asks and i stop. 

"your confusing me." i whimper, he holds the Melon out and i look to him.

"if it's yours, why won't you eat it like it's yours and not like a savage animal?" he asks. his words upsetting me...but it's true....i take a deep breath and slowly move forwards, feeling the possessivness over the food grow the closer i get, before i growl and jump forwards to bite his wrist. i grip the Melon in his hand but he doesn't let go of it.

"MINE!" I growl angrily and continue to bite him to try and get him to release his grip, but then he lifts his hand and bites a bit of melon."NO!" i jump up beforegripping his jaws and diving my tongue into his mouth. his eyes widen at my bold action before i suck the melon out of his mouth and into mine. i pull back and chew the Melon piece...."hu-" i slouch, "It's sweet." i squeak. i hold the melon to his mouth and he looks to me in shock. i push it to his mouth and he takes a bite and i do the same again, "i like this way of eating." i nod to him. he chuckles making me giggle as we continue to eat.

"your going to have to learn to eat normally, Rain." someone says i snarl and bare my canines at them, making them move back when i hear a slurp and see Wrath eat a piece of my Melon.....

"Punishment for growling." he shrugs and i whimper. i open his mouth to try and find it, pulling out his tongue making him laugh. he holds the melon up to my lips and i pout before taking a bite and leaning over to him. i push in into his mouth--"Rain!" he complains, "your supposed to eat the melon for yourself, you chew, you swollow." he explains making me confused.

"but-" i slouch and look to the melon, "I'm so confused." i shake my head making him smirk.

"your such a dafty." he says and holds it to my mouth, i take a bite and go to give it him when he places his hand over my mouth to stop me. i look at him. "Chew, swollow, your melon." he says and i chew the cold fruit and swollow it. it tastes so nice.

"food tastes better from your mouth." i say and shove the melon into his mouth making him groan.

"how is this adorable?" i hear someone ask. but i eventually forget about sharing melon with Wrath and go to moving our lips together in a make out session.