Epilogue 2

i let out a long long breath when i get to the kingdom. Tiger on my tail. "Brother." i look down to see my younger brother, which is surprising because he never comes out of his hidy hole territory. 

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" i scoff. but he just shouts in excitment before holding out a lion cub to me.

"For Rainbow." he smiles. i coo, stroking her.

"but that's a Lion." Tiger says. 

"yes, And?" i ask. he holds his hands up in surrender. 

"AND-" he holds another, "just like Nino and Nina." he smiles. i smile back at him. 

"Thank you." i say, "keep hold of them and you can deliver them to our houses saturday." i give him the lion back and he shouts before they vanish. "now get lost." i continue. 

"where the fuck did your leg go? did it end up walking faster then the other leg and leaving you behind or something-" i spin around and punch him so hard he goes through yet another wall, "BUT IT WAS FUNNY!" he wines getting up. 

"no it wasn't, Apologise to my son right fucking now!" I snarl angrily. Tiger looks shocked. 

"alright, sooooory." he then vanishes. 

"fucking Wanka." i then continue on. we reach the infermery and i sit him on the bed. i then grab a farie. 

"hello, Prince Wrath, Prince Tiger." he bows. 

"hi." he looks to me. 

"his prostetic leg is too small for him." i sigh, he nods. 

"that's okay, i'll go get the prosthetist." he assures, going away and then coming back with a Titan. 

"prince Wrath, Prince Tiger." he bows his head, he then steps up, he puts a fabric over his stump and then starts to measure it. "oh, you have been doing some growing." he chuckles. Tiger blushes, looking away. "don't worry, we are prepared." he pulls out a leg and then fits it onto his leg. "right, as always, you have to wear it in before you can use it all day long, you know your schedule for that so i suggest keeping your crutches with you until you can wear the prosthesis properly." he explains, "how does that feel?" he asks, Tiger gets up and is slow first, using his crutch before taking a few steps and looking at it. 

"bit tight." he says. 

"alright-" he changes it and Tiger repeats.

"yeah, this one." he nods. 

"alright, if theres any issues with it give me a call and i'll sort it right away." he smiles. i nod a thanks to him before we go home with the prosthesis in a case. 

"is that everything?" i ask him. he nods. "is your leg still sore from the last one?" i ask and he nods again, "do you moisturiser." he shakes his head, "do you have a voice?" i ask. he looks to me. he's having a bad day, i get that you silly bitch. "alright." i whisper before continuing. we get back home, but instead of walking into the house, i push him into the car. he sits and just stares at his hands. i drive up to the school and get out. he stauls, but gets out anyway. "come on." i guide him in. he's reluctant, very reluctant since he's still without a leg. it's in the box, but we don't like to wear it in when outside. we do it at home because when he's outside, he can't exactly walk for half an hour and sit for half an hour. it's messy. 

"dad-" he shakily says. i look to him, his breathing unsteady, all over the place. 

"it's alright." i whisper to him. 

"aaah, look at him-" i hear. i turn around and stare flat at them, "oooo, scary." they laugh, so i shift into my demon form and roar at them. they all silence and i go back.