Chapter 31

i stare at the sheet in front of me....no, the book in front of me. then i look up to Master Wrath whose sat with his head back, feet up, eyes shut as the class is silent. i gulp, looking around at everyone who's got the same sheet in front of them, all of them writing down shit on it..... 

why can't i understand this? i don't get it! we've been through all of these things and yet....i don't- 

my eyes well with tears and i feel my breathing picking up. panic and anxiety getting a grip around my throat. i stumble out of my chair and walk out the room, "Rain!" Master Wrath calls, but i shut the door and hide in a gap between a set of lockers and a wall. fitting snuggly between them both. curling into a ball as tight as i can. "Rain?" i look up with tearful eyes at Master Wrath who sighs, crouching in front of me, "what's wrong, baby, what happened?" he asks softly. rubbing my knee.

"i-i don't understand it, everyone else were working through it, Master Wrath, BUT ME, why isn't anything sticking? i can't remember how to do any of the questions you taught me how and i'm such a bad boy because of it, you spent a lot of time helping me and it's all gone to the gutter because of my idiotic, tiny, dead ass BRAIN!" i snap. he shakes his head.

"just because you don't understand Math doesn't mean your idiotic, have a tiny or dead ass brain. Math, english and science do not say whether your an idiot or not, Rain and so what if everyone else in the room is writing, you don't know if their even doing math. half of those questions have dick drawings on them or smiley faces. their all stupid prats so you've got nothing to be ashamed of." i sniffle, "why don't you go find July and Hail?" he asks. i nod and try to get up but just end up slipping back to my bum. i slowly look up to him and he gives me a smile. i let out a fed up breath, tears brimming my eyes as i hold my hands up to him. he pulls me to my feet and gives me a kiss on the nose, "i love you." he whispers. my heart warms at this. he's such a hot head.......but he knows what i need when i need it. 

"i love you too." i whisper back and hug him. 

i walk into July's office and see him and Hail.....doing.....stuff. they quickly pull apart and they both stare at me. "Rain." July says and gets off the desk. Hail walks out the door and i let out a breath before getting on the bed like i do everytime i've been in this room. "what can i do for you?" he asks. i look to him. 

"i couldn't do my math test so he sent me here because i was stressing too much." i whisper. his eyes soften and he nods, but then my eyes well with tears quickly. he grabs tissues, "my tummy is growing so quickly and it's getting heavy and frustrating. things are getting difficult to do and my back hurts, theirs always pain in my feet. i don't want to tell Master Wrath because he already worries so much, but i can't sleep because of this-this THING, i love my babies, but their doing my fucking nuttin." i say in one breath before finally relaxing. 

"alright, these are all normal and expected things, Rain, we predicted this earlier on. we already knew this was all going to happen, we knew that things would progress very quickly, too quickly for you, we knew that it was going to put preassure on you and your body." he explains, "now, your sleep, i'll buy you a present, shall i? it's a pillow for your tummy, it should relieve some stress-" he says while tapping on his phone, "i'll also get you some lavender scented candles and herbs, something for your mucles to use in the bath, i also what you to tell Wrath to massarge your back and feet for you, that will help, but also massarge your hands and fingers, that will help, each finger for a minute should relieve some stress, but you need to communicate with Wrath, he's the fathe-"

"What?!" we both snap our heads to the head mistress right....right there. "Wraths a father, to who?" my eyes well with more tears.

"And Now we got more fucking SHIT!" I snap before crying loud. "why can't anything go right for me?!" I sob. the head mistress just stares at me.