Chapter 11: Visit Danmachi and Caution Hero.

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and began to prepare myself and i began to open the [Inventory] to get my weapon: Awaken Toxic Chaos God Chainsaw and Omni!Gun and then i began to teleport in Danmachi universe after being teleport in Danmachi universe and i was in front of the city gate then i begin to walk into the city.

After walking in the city about 30 minute until i found Bell who is trying to find Familia until find Hestia after he join the Hestia Familia and get the blessing of Hestia and then i began to walk toward to Bell and said.

Elise:"Hello Bell, do you want to train by me and get my blessing?"I asked him.

Bell:"How do you know my name?"He asked.

Elise:"Because i know everything "After i said that and he began to shock about that.

Elise:"Yes or no"I said.

Bell:"Yes, i want to get stronger"He said.

Elise:"Ok now i will give my blessing first"I said.

I begun to use [Give Blessing] and then i begin to train him how to dodge effectively and how to use weapon without any problem after training him about 10 hour and then i said.

Elise:"Hey Bell"I said.

Bell:"Yes?"He said.

Elise:"Can i meet your goddess?"I asked.

Bell:"Yes you can"He said.

Elise:"Where is she?"I asked

Bell:"She at the church"He said.

After about 5 minute of talking and he begin show me where is the church is and i begin to enter the church to her sit on the couch and i began to said.

Elise:"Hello Hestia, can i have to talk to you?"I asked.

Hestia:"Why?"She asked.

Elise:"About Bell"I said.

Hestia:"Really"She said.

Elise:"Yes, i will explained everything about Bell"I said.

I began to explained that he has my blessing and then explained what my blessing does and i began to say i'm gonna leave now and then i begin to say.

Elise:"Bye"I said.

After i have a talked with Hestia and i began to teleport to Caution Hero Universe after the teleport and i begin to look around to see that i'm in Divine Realm where Seiya was train and i begin to fly toward one of the floating island after flying about 1 minute of trying to fine Seiya until i found Seiya who is walking with Ristarte and then i said above them.

Elise:"Hello there Seiya and Ristarte"After i said and they begin to look up to see me.

Seiya:"Who are you?"He asked.

Elise:"My name is Elise"I said.

Ristarte:"What do you want?"She asked.

Elise:"I want to train Seiya."After i said that and i begin to float down.

POV Ristarte:

We are walking go Sword God training place until we were stop by a mysteries voice.

???:"Hello there Seiya and Ristarte"After Mysteries voice said that and we begin to look up to see a girl with White skin, Dark green eye and short hair with wolf ear with halo, tail and wear Dark green jacket coat underneath is Gray hoodie, scarf and wear black and green gas mask: