Chapter 43: The Misfit of Demon King Academy

POV Elise:

After i got teleport and i begin to look around to see that i'm in the forest and i begin to hide my tail and ear to fly up in the air to fire some elemental attack and cause a gigantic explosion and killing a bunch of demon.

After that gigantic explosion and i begin to find the inn and then Dilhaide and find an inn for me to stay at. Once enter the room, i begin to sit and sleep and it's been three months since i has been in this universe and after multiple gigantic explosion were cause by me and some demon has discover the explosion and see me flies away and i was given name as Destroyer and a lot believe she might be the reincarnation of their demon king, with the look of a teenage girl and i begin to walk in my room to see an owl that is in my room of the inn that i staying at.

Elise:"An Ural Owl..."I said.

Ural Owl:"After seeing your skills and magical power, the people who work at Delzogade have concluded that you could be the possible reaincarnation of the Demon King of Tyranny, Avos Dilhevia. Please accept this invitation to attend the Demon King Academy"After Owl said that and is begin to hand me an invitation with my name on it and then flies away.

After that and i begin to go the Demon King Academy and it's been two days, and today i will have start attending this Demon King Academy. I took that time to read a bunch of book. I learned that 2000 years ago, what this world called the mythical age, he wiped out the nation of humans, burned off the spirits, and even killed off the gods. He was fears by all, so i understand why the demons would want to find his reincarnation. I also learned that in 2000 years from now, he would be reincarnated, and the generation of chaos could have one of them. They decided i could be part of that group, but i went into hiding to tone down my powers.

Elise:"So this is it..."After i said that and i begin to look up to see the school that i will be attending.

Elise:"The Demon King Academy, Delzogade"After i said that and I begin start to head up when i get bumped by some royals and drop my letter

Elise:"The Demon King Academy, Delzogade"After i said that and I begin start to head up when i get bumped by some royals and drop my letter. While trying to regain my balance, I accidentally bump into someone and cause them to drop their letter to.

Elise:"I'm sorry about that"After i said that and i begin to check her stats.

Elise:{OBSERVE} After i said that and i begin to see her stats.