Chapter 138: Random Stuff

POV Elise:

I was drinking green tea slowly then i began to see a force field appear around me.

Elise:"Hm... How interesting it's seem like Dr. Strange is summoning me to stop Thanos"I said as i stand up. 

In just one second, i disappeared and when the light effect disappeared, i found myself in a battlefield with dozen of dead people. Next, i begun to hear.

???:(Destroy Thanos, Save This World) After that voice said that and then i looked at my feet and saw a man dressed as a magician with torn red cloak and a blue suit with a bit of gold and black at the collar.

Elise:(It's seem that Dr. Strange have summon me to fight Thanos and the Black Order) I said while drinking green tea as i look right in front of me to see Black Order and Thanos right in front of me.

Their are looking at me.

Elise:"Thanos, Ebony Maw, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, Supergiant, and Black Swan if seem you are my target"I said which make them shock as i walking toward them.

Proxima Midnight:"Who are you?!"She asked while shouting at me as she doing a battle stance.

Elise:"Name is Elise The True Beyond Absolute Infinite Dimensional Demi!Creator"I said which make them shock to see The Creator right in front of them.

Then she began to throw her spear at me which i immediately grab the spear only between two of my finger as i throw the spear at her with a light speed.

Which kill her instantly and make all of them shock to see the speed i threw the spear at her while i was walking toward them.

Then i began to say.

Elise:(This is my first time using this skill) I said as i fly up in the air which make them confused as i say.

Elise:"[GREAT COSMIC EXPLOSION]"I said as i open one of my hand palm at them which cause great cosmic explosion.

Which kill all of them as i teleport the all of the Infinity Stone right on top of my hand and i began to resurrect all of the heroes that have die in the battle

Make all of them confused as they turn toward me and i began to say.

Elise:"I have done my job so here"I said as i hand all six Infinity Stone toward Dr. Strange then i teleport to my personal world.

After i teleport to my personal world and then i began to sat down on the chair while drinking the green tea as i look toward the couch to see her still sleeping then i wait for her to wake up.

After couple minutes of me drinking green tea and then i began to stop drinking green tea as i teleport inside the Jujutsu Kaisen Omniverse.

Upon teleport inside the Jujutsu Kaisen Omniverse as i look around to see that i was on top of the mountain then i began to walk fast around the Japan for thirty minutes.