Chapter 111: Visit Around Other Verse (6.1)

POV Elise:

After i left SIASSW world and then i begin to fly toward another world and i begin to see that i'm in Bofuri world which make me smile because i like this world and what more amazing is that is in a middle of the night time and then i begin to land on the ground slowly while i was slowly falling down and then i begin to hide my black cyborg net by using magic after that and then i begin to see that i have a pink eyes.

After one minute of falling down slowly and then i begin to stop time after i stop time and then i begin to skip time to make everyone awake after that and then i begin to explore where Kaede lives after thirty minutes of exploring Kaede lives and then i begin to buy a house, furniture and gaming set up after one hours of buying the house and furniture and then i begin to move all of my furniture into the house i buy.

*Time Skip*

After super long time of moving all of my furniture into my house and then i begin to go outside and then i begin to lock the door of my house after that and then i begin to buy some food after i buy lot of food and equipment stuff to cook and then i begin to see that they release the new VRMMORPG head set.

Elise:(New VRMMOs huh? I guess i could buy them) After i said that and then i begin to buy them after i buy them and then i begin to walk toward my house to eat and try out this new VRMMOs.

After five minutes and then i begin to unlock my door of my house after i unlock my door of my house and then i begin to walk inside my house after i walk inside my house and then i begin to walk toward the kitchen after i walk toward the kitchen and then i begin to cook some food while the rest of the food is in the fridge after i cook some food and then i begin to eat some food.

After i eat some food and then i begin to grab my package VRMMOs set up toward my bedroom after that and then i begin to open my package to see the VR set up and New World Online after that and then i begin to put the New World Online disc in the game after that and then i begin to connect my VR after that and then i begin to put on my VR Glove and black wrist after that and then i begin to wear the VR head set as i begin to laying on the bed and i begin to log in the New World Online game after that and then i begin to see panel to write the name of my character.

Elise:"Well i am so lazy to think of the name so i will write my name"After i said that and then i begin to type my name.

Name: Elise

After i type my name and then i begin to see starting equipment after checking all of the weapon and then i begin to say.

Elise:"I am good at everything so i guess i'm gonna pick the one-handed sword"After i said that and then i begin to pick the one-handed sword after i press the one-handed sword and then i begin to read the text after i read the text and then i begin to press yes after that and then i begin to see my Status.

Status

Name: Elise

LV    1                                        

Hp 40/40   

Mp 12/12

Stats point > +100

Parameter

[STR] 0                   

[VIT]  0

[AGI]  0                   

[DEX] 0

[INT]  0