Chapter 142: Endless Dungeon

POV Elise:

I was enjoying the headpat from Trihexa and then i began to feel like i need to check the quest then say.

Elise:(Menu) After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press Quest to see my objection.

[Quest]

Endless Dungeon (0/1)

Reward: Skill: Hacker Form And Skill: Core Form

After i saw that quest and then i began to stand up and say.

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Endless. Upon pressing the Endless difficulty then i see a message.

[Message]

Do You Want To Bring Trihexa To The Endless Dungeon?

Yes Or No

Then i press yes to see me and Trihexa to transported in the dungeon which make her confused and shock then say.

Trihexa:"Uh... Where are we?"She asked.

Elise:"I have transport us in the Endless dungeon"I said as a lot of stickman pop out of no where some of them has weapon and some are stronger and such.

Trihexa:"So what are we doing here?"She asked.

Elise:"I want to have fun"I said as i summon [SUMMONING SUPREME CALAMITAS], [SUMMONING DEVOURER OF GOD], [SUMMONING JUNGLE DRAGON, YHARON].

Then a flash of light appear as the light die down to see Ruby Crimson, Galaxy Amethyst and Bridget right in front of me and then one of them say.

Ruby Crimson:"Where are we?"She asked while floating off the ground by 5 feet.

Elise:"You are in the Endless dungeon"I said.

Galaxy Amethyst:"So why are we here?"She asked.

Elise:"Kill"I said as i pointed at all of the stickman which make them happy and Bridget say.

Bridget:"Really?"She asked with a smile.

Elise:"Yes, but first i will create your weapon"I said which make them confused and asked.

Ruby Crimson & Galaxy Amethyst & Bridget:"Weapon?"They said exact same time confusedly.

Elise:"Yes, the thing that you use to fight"I said as i create Scarlet Devil Spear, Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might and The Final Dawn Scythe.

Then i give Scarlet Devil Spear to Ruby Crimson.