Chapter 108: Visit Around Other Verse (3)

POV Elise:

After leaving the Bleach world and then i begin to fly toward the Tensura World to see is Rimuru woke up yet after fly toward the Tensura World and then i begin to fly toward Jura Tempest Federation Rimuru's Capital at the unknown speed.

After couple seconds and then i begin to float down at the Middle of the city after five seconds of falling and then i begin to land on the ground which make everyone around the area attention and then i begin to walk toward the Rimuru's Capital after fifteen minutes of walking and then i begin to open the door after i open the door and then i begin to walk up the stair toward Rimuru paper work room after thirty seconds of walking up the stair and then i begin to open the door to see Rimuru are doing all of the stack paper work and then i begin to say.

Elise:"Hi Rimuru, long time no see"After i said that and then Rimuru begin to look at me and say.

Rimuru Tempest:"Oh hi Elise, long time no see and also what are you doing here?"He asked.

Elise:"I want to visit you to see did you wake up and did you like the gift that i give you?"I asked.

Rimuru Tempest:"Yes i like the gift that you give me"After he said that and then i begin to check his stats.

Elise(OBSERVE)

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Race: Transcendence Slime

Title: Transcendence Being, Transcendence Deity, The Great True Demon Lord, Ruler of Monsters, Awakened Demon Lord, Rising Star, Chancellor of the Great Jura Alliance, King of Tempest, Chaos Creator

Age: ???

Level: 500,000,000,000,000

Power Level: Beyond Transcendence Ultimate Infinity

Health: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Strength: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Stamina: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Mana: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Magic: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Luck: Beyond Transcendence Infinity

Skill:

Manas

- God Ciel

The one who integrates skills, Manas (Divine Wisdom Core). Ciel is an intelligent interface that had separated herself from Wisdom Lord Raphael. An entity that only "thinks". Existing as a part of Rimuru's soul, one can think of it like having a second "heart". An existence that assists all of Rimuru's abilities.

Skill Ultimate Synthesis: Combining multiple skills in order to create a more powerful one.
Skill Ultimate Promotion: Strengthening of Rimuru's subordinates by evolving their skills.
Ultimate Thought Acceleration: Raise the speed of thought processing up to 10 million times.
Ultimate Appraisal: Analysis expert.
Ultimate Parallel Processing: Ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomenon.
Ultimate Fusion: The ability to merge into a single being with the targeted fellow.
Ultimate Separation: The ability to separate oneself and the being possessing you.
Ultimate Chant Annulment: When using magic, there's no need to chant.
All of Ultimate Creation: Ability to comprehend all non-concealed phenomenon in the world.
Ultimate Food Chain: It is possible to acquire skills from all of your subordinates.