Chapter 89: Creator and Devourer

POV Elise:

After i feed Fou and then i begin to claim all of the reward.

[Quest]

Mission: Complete

Visit Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? (1/1)

Reward: Skill: Goddess Of THE near end Form

Claim all the reward

After i claim all the reward and then i begin check the next quest.

[Quest]

Mission:

Create 50K Gammahyperverse (0/50K)

Reward: Skill: Herrscher of Reason Form, Skill: Herrscher of Thunder Form, Skill: Herrscher of Wind Form, Skill: Herrscher of Death Form, Skill: Herrscher of Flame Form, Skill: Herrscher of Sentience Form, Skill: Herrscher of Rock Form, Skill: Herrscher of Star Form, Skill: Herrscher of Domination Form and Skill: Herrscher of Binding Form and Skill: Herrscher of Corruption Form

After i saw that quest and i begin to teleport outside Upsilonhyperverse after i teleport outside Upsilonhyperverse and i begin to look around to see one Gammahyperverse and i begin to created 50K Upsilonhyperverse after one hour of creating Gammahyperverse and i begin to created 25K Guardian Of Gammahyperverse after thirty minutes and i begin to tell all of them protect all of the Gammahyperverse then i begin to teleport to my personal world after i teleport to my personal world and i begin to claim all of my reward after i claim all the reward and then i begin to asked Ciel.

Elise:{Ciel, can you combine all of the Herrscher Form?} I asked.

Ciel:{Yes i can, do you want me combine Skill: Herrscher of Reason Form, Skill: Herrscher of Thunder Form, Skill: Herrscher of Wind Form, Skill: Herrscher of Death Form, Skill: Herrscher of Flame Form, Skill: Herrscher of Sentience Form, Skill: Herrscher of Rock Form, Skill: Herrscher of Star Form, Skill: Herrscher of Domination Form and Skill: Herrscher of Binding Form and Skill: Herrscher of Corruption Form?} She asked.

Elise:{Yes} After she said that and then she begin to combine all of the Herrscher Form while i'm playing with Fou after 30 mintutes of playing with Fou and then Ciel begin to say.

Ciel:{Successful turn all Herrscher Form into All Transcendence Herrscher Form} After she said that and then i begin to check my stats and my level is 6,5B and all of my stats is Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity Almighty Boundary Ultimate Ultra Boundless Benevolent Mega Godversal Omni-God Celestial Eternal Omniversal Benevolent Omnipotence Above MetaFinity and then i begin to check skill.

All Transcendence Herrscher Form: Super Godverse increase all stats in each type of Form.

After i check the new skill and then i begin to check the next quest

[Quest]

Mission:

Clear 15 Transcendence Ultimate Omnipotence (0/15)

Reward: Remove the restraining stats from King Multiverse, Infinitey Code, Omnipotent Sans, Alpha Sans, Astral Mother, God404, The Creator and King Godverse

After i saw that quest and then i begin to said.

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Transcendence Ultimate Omnipotence and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and i begin to look around to see all of the Hyperverse then i begin to turn around see a lot of galaxy size dragon and i begin to activate all of my skill and i begin to use 4% of my power then i begin to summon ten million [Godversal Infinite Blaster] after i said that and i begin see ten million Blaster appeared out of nowhere.