Chapter 125: I am Book of My Soul

POV Elise:

I was walking toward to the table as i teleport all of the book in the library on the table which i begin to make all of the books float around me which i begin to read all of the book one by one.

The first book is the Fate Universe Skill and make me learn a bunch of noble phantasm and combine all of the noble phantasm into [Great Cosmic Explosion]. Upon reading the book for five hours.

Then i begin to teleport the book where is was. Then i grab another book to read after couple days of reading a bunch of books.

Elise:"I have read over ten million books and a bunch skill"I said as i continuous to read the books.

Over ten thousands year has pass.

Elise:"I have been here for over ten thousand year and read over Unseptuagintillion books by now. Countless Skill i have gotten"I said as i teleport all of the book at the original spot as i walk toward to the living room.

I begin to grab pick up Fou and then i begin to grab the towel and then i begin to walk toward to the bathroom.

After thirty second of walking and then i begin to put Fou down then i begin to took off all of my clothe after i took off all of my clothe and then i begin to pick up Fou and then i begin walk inside the bathtub and then begin to take a bath.

After thirty minutes of taking a bath and then i begin to stand up and then i begin to pick up Fou after that and then i begin to walk outside of the bathtub then i begin to clean my entire body with a towel after clean my entire body and then i begin to clean Fou with a towel and then i begin to wear White Pantie, Gray Hoodie, Green Jacket coat, Green and Black Gas Mask, Green Halo, Dark Green Scarf and Black Glove.

Then me and Fou walk toward to the living room to see some of the doll are cooking food and some of the doll are pouring Fou favorite food on the bowl. Shanghai are making tea and then i begin to walk toward the table and then i begin to sit on the chair and then i begin to wait all of the stuff that all of the doll are cooking and making a drink.

After fifteen minutes of waiting and then i begin to see some of the doll begin to fly toward me while carrying some cook food and tea then they all begin to place all of the cook food and tea at right in front of me and then i begin to eat all of the food.

After one minute of eating and then i begin to drink tea slowly as i say.

Elise:"[Menu]"After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press the Sub Quest to see countless quest that i have already complete.

[Sub Quest]

Read 10 Books
Read 20 Books
Read 30 Books
Read 40 Books
Read 50 Books
Read 60 Books
Read 70 Books
Read 80 Books
Read 90 Books
Read 100 Books
Read 200 Books
Read 300 Books
Read 400 Books
Read 500 Books
Read 600 Books
Read 700 Books
Read 800 Books
Read 900 Books
Read 1000 Books
Read 2000 Books
Read 3000 Books
Read 4000 Books
Read 5000 Books
Read 6000 Books
Read 7000 Books
Read 8000 Books
Read 9000 Books
Read 10000 Books
...