Special Chapter: Go To One of The MHA Alternate Universe

POV Elise:

It's been countless year have pass and i was so god damn bore while Trihexa headpat me as i say.

Elise:"I'm so god damn bore!!"I said while i'm being headpat.

Trihexa:"You really that's bore?"She asked while headpatting me.

Elise:"Yes and do you have any plan?"I asked.

Trihexa:"Hm... How about we visit one of the MHA Alternative Universe?"She asked.

Elise:"Hm... Sure but first"I said as stand up then i began to transform into my human form.

(Change the hair color to blue and change the heart locker color to rainbow and replace green strip to blue strip and replace yellow strip to red strip)

Image 1:

(Change the hair color to red and change the heart locker color to rainbow and replace green strip to blue strip and replace yellow strip to red strip)

Image 2:

Elise:"Alright, let's go"I said which make her nod as i open the portal to where all of the Alternative Universe from MHA Omniverse

I walk inside the portal and Trihexa follow me behind as the portal close then we begin to look around to see a bunch of Alternative Universe screen.

We fly around the Alternative Universe to see which one is Trihexa interested while i'm trying to find what interested me.

After ten minutes of us fly around the Alternative Universe and then i begin to see a Alternative Universe that interested me.

What make me interested this Alternative Universe is that it a crossover of MHA x Tensura and the history is interesting.

In this Alternative Universe. They have no quirk they only have magic. 

They also have mana and there are Elf, Human, Demons and True Dragon.

The Elf and Human live together because the Demons is more stronger than the Elf and Humans. So they build a alliance between them.