Chapter 16: Training izuku and Bunch of skill

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to teleport to Mha universe after i got teleport and i begin to look around to see a normal building. I took off in the air and then saw a skinny guy with very unique hairstyle and a green hair boy with messy hair.

Toshinori:"I'm sorry once again i know i'm shreading your dreams appart and stomping on it multiple time. But this is necessary for you to know. I alway nice to have a dream i get that.But please make sure it was realistic"After he said that and begin to walk through door and leave only the boy alone there.

Izuku is standing there looking down in dispair. I was spectating the ordeal.

Elise:"Sorry to say that boy but he is right. Which is why im gonna teach you magic but i got to have some good reason to teach you that unless i be sus."After i said that and began to look around to see a bottle drop and i began to grab it into my hand. A pair of eyes is looking at me through the bottle.

Elise:"Yeah you won't do. If i do let you out all might get izuku as a student and in my mission of messing up the timeline i can't have that"After i said that and i began to erased him out of existence. I look at the roof and saw izuku jump off. I teleport to the roof in time to grab him and put him back where he was before he jump.

Elise:"What are you doing kid?"I asked.

Izuku:"I slipped off the building"He said with a lifeless eye.

Elise:"Over the railing, without your shoes and your bag?"I asked.

Izuku:"Yes"He said.

Elise:"Look kid you can't be doing that. What will your parent react to the sight of your dead?"I asked.

Izuku:"I don't care anymore. I got nothing to live for"He said.

Elise:"Look i don't understand why you doing this but how about we talk this out at ____ with a plate of Modanyaki?"After i said that i begin to check the map that i created for restaurant.

Izuku:"Ok"He said.

He does not even care if i kidnapped him or something.

Elise:"Ok met me there"I said with a smile and fly away.

POV Izuku:

She left by flying. She have a flying quirk. Must have been fun soaring the air. I wear my shoes and took my bag. I walk down the stairs to the building and when i got on street i goes to ___ since they do sell good modanyaki and then hear.

???:"PLEASE HELP ME!!!"She scream.

On my way there i saw a man with a knife in his hand. The knife was at throat of a terrified woman.

???:"Look bitch just give me your bag and you will be free.NOW"He said.

The woman nodded rapidly and give him her handbag. The man took it and start walking away. I don't know why but i started running towards the man. When he turn to me and i begin to throw my bag to his eyes.

???:"AHHH!!!"After he scream and drop his knife then i begin to punch him in the balls and he was down. I repeatedly stomp his head to make sure he was knocked out. After a while i stop and took my bag and the woman hadbag and give it to her.

Izuku:"Here you go miss"I said.

???:"Thanks"After she said that and begin to get shot by something and then i hit to the wall of the alleyway and cough out a bit of blood.

???:"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!DIE!"He said as he about to do a wind attack again so i close my eyes and i wait for the attack to hit but i heard a bone cracking sound.