Chapter 91: Creator and Devourer (3)

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and then i begin to teleport outside Gammahyperverses at after i teleport Gammahyperverses and then i begin to look around to see one Icosahyperverse and then i begin to create 100K Icosahyperverse after one hour of creating Icosahyperverse and then i begin to create 25K Guardian Of Icosahyperverse after thirty minutes and then i begin to tell all of them to protect all of the Icosahyperverse then i begin to teleport to my personal world after i teleport to my personal world and i begin to claim all of my reward.

[Quest]

Mission:

Create 100K Icosahyperverse (100K/100K)

Reward: Skill: King Arsenal, Skill: True Absolute Beyond High Author-King Omnidimentional Authority and Skill: Goddess Of Ytayafëllxverse Form

Claim all the reward

After i claim all the reward and then i begin to ask Ciel.

Elise:{Ciel, can you combine Complete Arsenal, Godversal Arsenal and King Arsenal?} I asked.

Ciel:{yes i can, do you want me combine Complete Arsenal, Godversal Arsenal and King Arsenal?} She asked.

Elise:{Yes} After i said that and then Ciel begin to combine three arsenal while i'm playing with Fou after one hour of playing Fou and then Ciel begin to say.

Ciel:{Successful turn Complete Arsenal, Godversal Arsenal and King Arsenal into Transcendence King Godversal Arsenal} After Ciel said that and i begin to check my stats and then i begin to check my new skill.

Skill True Absolute Beyond High Author-King Omnidimentional Authority: The power to have a highest and high any god known possible in every type of verse.(Universe - Multiverse - Omniverse -  Chronoverse - Outerverse - Metaverse - Xenoverse - Hyperverse - Megaverse,And any Verse.) and make the user Embodiment of Authority. The power has all the powers of the creators over fiction, sometimes it can be at a high level.

Skill Goddess Of Ytayafëllxverse Form: Super Ytayafëllxverse increase all stats.

Skill Transcendence King Godversal Arsenal: The power has every ability that Exists or Does Not Exist. The power has the absolute abilities of all gods. The power has every kings's abilities.

After i check my new skill and then i begin to check the next quest.

[Quest]

Mission:

Clear 100 Transcendence Ultimate Omnipotence (0/100)

Reward: Skill: New difficulty Godversal, Goddess Of Pakafëllxverse Form, Skill: Goddess Of Å Form, Skill: Goddess Of The Last Verse Form and Skill: Goddess Of The Last Plane Form

After i saw that quest and then i begin to said.

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Transcendence Ultimate Omnipotence and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and i begin to look around to see all of the Hyperverse then i begin to turn around see a lot of galaxy size dragon and i begin to activate all of my skill and i begin to use 3% of my power then i begin to fire a countless black hole at all of the dragon rapidly but the dragon begin to fly up in the air and then begin to fly around to dodge every single of my black hole and when the black hole hit the ground is make a explosion every time the black hole hit the ground.