Chapter 3

~nine years later~

You walk in to your high school (secondary school) and see paddy looking in his locker. You sneak up behind him and put your hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" You said smiling behind him.

"Hmm let me guess...Chewbacca?"he said jokingly.

"Hey!" You said as you slap the back of his head.

"Just joking!" He said rubbing his head.

You laugh. "Hey i heard that juniors and sophomores get P.E together!" You said jumping in the air with excitement.

"I heard that too! I can't wait to see you there" he said smiling.

You looked at him for a bit, getting lost in his brown eyes. And then suddenly you feel someone shake you

"Hello?! Earth to Ellie?!" Said paddy

"Huh?oh uh I was just thinking sorry" you chuckled.

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see Dean Osterfield, that's right Haz Osterfields little brother, he is my age, 15, and he is pretty smart and...cute, anyways let's go back to the story.

"Hey Ellie...uh hey Paddy" said Dean

"Hey" you said.

"Hi.." paddy said with a more protective tone.

"Ellie uh I wanted to ask if your free Friday night?" Said Dean with a nervous tone.

"Oh I already have plans with paddy, we are watching a movie at his house.." you said.

"Right...what about Saturday?" Dean said.

"Uh yeah I'm free"

"Great I'll pick you up 7pm?" Said Dean.

"Yeah sure"

"Great it's a date" he left as he said those words.

Your eyes widened.

"A date huh?" Paddy said with a nervous tone.

"I guess...I've never been on one...i guess he'll be my first date" you shrugged.

"You sure you want to go? Said paddy.

"Y-yup..okay what do I even wear for a date?! Please help me! Your literally my only friend!" You beg.

"Okay okay! Relax, I will help"

School is over. You And paddy head to his backyard and go to the tree house. You guys stay there for a while and it starts to get dark but you and paddy don't mind.

You lay down to look at the stars above (there are cracks at the roof of the tree house where u can see the stars)

"Aren't they beautiful" you said smiling

"Yup" as he lays down with you.

After a while of looking at the stars you fall asleep on
Paddy's arm. He looks at you and smiles. He falls asleep too. The sunshine wakes up Paddy and he sees that you are still asleep and puts his arms around you which makes you wake up and he quickly shuts his eyes pretending to sleep.

*yawn* "wake up we have school!" You say as you check the time on your phone.

Paddy pretends to wake up and then goes down the tree house ladder, you follow.

"I'll meet you in school" you say as you walk to your house.

(It's Friday btw)

"Okay bye see you then" he says

You get to school and see paddy in his locker. You put your hands on his eyes.

"Guess who?" You say

"Hmm a goblin" paddy says

"How rude" you say as you slap the back oh his head.

You and him laugh and then head to class.

"Hey, I can't wait for tomorrow" said Dean with a smile on his face.

"Yeah i can't wait, I'll see you later we have to get to class" you said as you waved goodbye.

School finished and you and Paddy head over to your house and watch a movie.

"Oh I love this scene!" You say as you look over at him to see him sleeping. "Uh i should get him a blanket" you run upstairs to your room and grab a blanket and then you put it on him.