[R] String Solo (Techno-centric)

(A/N: req as a pic. i know nothing about violins except from twosetviolin please spare me)

Techno stormed into his house, barely managing out a greeting for his family and walked upstairs, ignoring all of their calls.

Rage burned in his veins, and he kept having to take deep breaths to not accidentally do something he'd most likely regret later. He walked into his room, and closed the door, foregoing locking it, knowing his family would respect his privacy on days like these.

He spotted his violin case in the corner, and made a beeline towards it, tossing his bag to another corner as he quickly unzip the case, and took out his violin and bow.

He quickly made sure the bow was in working order — rubbing some rosin on it just in case — and stood up, mind racing over multiple different pieces he knew and was pretty fluent at. He even settled on Prokofiev's Sonata for Solo Violin in D Major to start off, and took a deep breath, before jumping straight into playing with no practice prior.

Yes, it would make his playing sound a little off-pitched at times, but Techno needed to let out his stress somehow.

Today had not been a good day for him. First, his place as number one in the school examination grade leaderboard had been overtaken by Dream, and he was forced to deal with the taunting that the other had haunted him with throughout his entire day. Then, he had nearly thrown hands with someone because they had dared to insult Phil — he did stab three of their car tires after school and ratted the alcoholic party they would be holding to the police later, though — but had to hold back. As if those two weren't bad enough, he had been forced to take on another long essay for homework and extra credit from a teacher who disliked him due to his appearance.

On the way home, he had nearly been tripped, twice. Then, he had to delay his return for a whole hour because a motorcyclist had decide to be an utter fool and crash his motorcycle into a parked car, and Techno just so happened to be nearby when the incident happened, so he had to give his witness report.

So no. It hadn't been a good day for him at all.

Which was why he was stress-playing violin.

He finished the piece, and moved onto another one: "The Red Violin" Caprices by Corigliano. It had been a slightly long time since he had played this particular piece, but that didn't stop him from playing it anyways, no matter the wrong notes or off-beat rhythm he played.

Somehow, after a few more pieces, his playing had evolved into something else. He wasn't exactly sure what he was playing now; it had started to become less of him playing the pieces he knew, and more so of him simply making the melody up as he went.

Eventually, Techno finished off with a strong E minor chord, moving his bow in an up bow. He felt much more relaxed, having 'vented' all of his frustrations on his playing. He heard clapping just as he slumped his shoulders, and he turned to spot his family in the doorway, clapping with smiles on their faces.

"You alright now, mate?" Phil, his older brother, asked him kindly. Behind him, his younger brothers, Wilbur and Tommy, peeked out, staring at him in curiosity and barely-hidden awe.

Techno sighed, cracking his fingers and lightly moving his shoulders around as he moved to put away his violin and bow in his violin case. "Yeah, I'm fine now. You can come in if you want."

"That was nice," Wilbur complimented instantly, striding in to sit down on Techno's bed. "I liked it. We all did."

Phil and Tommy joined them, with Tommy starting to excitedly ramble about his shenanigans at school with Tubbo and Ranboo, while Phil glanced at him, a silent question in his eyes.

Techno shook his head, listening to Wilbur's jabs and Tommy's counter-arguments. Maybe he'd tell Phil about his day later.

For now, though, he'd just sit back, relax, and bask in the comfort of his family.