= 21: attack =

tw// GORE/BLOOD IN THIS CHAPTER!!  if you are not comfortable with reading, please feel free to skip this chapter :)

==

"Yeonjun just calm down for a second and listen to me!" Taehyun snapped, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration, "I didn't do this for the money I promise you, I didn't have any bad intenti—"

"What good are you going to get out of this then?" Yeonjun hissed, "I almost lost Beomgyu because of you!"

"Hey, I told you where we were because at least I remembered how much he meant to you!" Taehyun ranted, looking the other with tears in his eyes, "I didn't ask for it to be this way and it's not anyone's fault!"

Beomgyu looked over Yeonjun's shoulder again, then back at the other two nervously. The two argued back and forth, Yeojun turning his back against San and Yeosang. Beomgyu tilted his head worriedly, and held his hands close to his chest. 

"And I'm sooOO sorry I broke your trust!" Taehyun spat, "I warned you about this the day we had our little talk! I told you about Yeosang and all the horrible things he drags me into!"

Yeonjun opened his mouth to talk, but was cut off immediately. Taehyun clenched his fists and glared at the other. 

"I warned you that if he found out about Beomgyu he'd pressure me to help," Taehyun seethed, "But you didn't believe me! You just brushed it off and said you'd keep an eye on him! As if that wasn't going to lead us to where we are now!"

"Well yeah I didn't think they wanted to freaking sell him!" Yeonjun argued back, "I trusted you Taehyun, I thought you weren't going to give in!" 

Beomgyu looked at the ground with guilt and fidgeted with his feet. He listened to the two argue back and forth further. 

He glanced behind him, to see San slowly creeping up behind Yeonjun with the dagger poised in his hand. Beomgyu's eyes widened, then looked over at Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun look out!"

Hastily, Beomgyu shoved Yeonjun out of the way, the blade plunging deep into his chest. He stumbled back, collapsing onto the sidewalk. San and Yeosang froze, their hands trembling.

Eyes wide with shock, Yeonjun stumbled to the side. Tears started to form, trickling down the side of his face.

"BEOMGYU!" He yelled, running over to the boy. Blood was pouring out of him, staining his shirt and coughed up a couple drops of it. Yeonjun knelt down beside him and lifted him up. 

"No, no, no! Beomgyu please!" Yeonjun sniffled, "Please, please, Beomgyu—"

He closed his eyes, pressing his forehead against the other's as his tears dripped onto Beomgyu's shirt. Beomgyu coughed again, giving Yeonjun a weak smile. 

"D-Don't cry, I hate it when you cry," He whimpered, reaching for the other's hand. Yeonjun squeezed his hand, leaning into Beomgyu's shoulder. His clothes were soaked with crimson blood, his breathing slowing down.

"Please.. Please Beomgyu just hang in there," He said, close to a whimper, "P-Please stay awake for me."

"I'm so tired... I wanna go to sleep," Beomgyu said softly, leaning his head on Yeonjun's chest, "I'm gonna take a little nap for awhile.."

Yeonjun wiping his tears, and nudged the boy.

"Please Gyu just stay awake for a little longer," He whimpered, "Please... I can't lose you." 

He squeezed Beomgyu's hand again, feeling his own hand tremble.

Beomgyu's eyes closed, his grip on the other's hand loosened. 

"I love you," He mumbled under his breath. 

"Beomgyu? Beomgyu!" Yeonjun exclaimed, "Stay awake! Please... you're going to be okay--" 

Shakily, Yeonjun held him in his arms. Beomgyu's limbs grew limp, as his body slowly relaxed. Taehyun rushed over and knelt down beside them. 

"Quickly, take him... take him home and bandage the wound," Taehyun trembled, then looked up at Yeosang and San, "I'll take care of those two, just get Beomgyu out of here."

Yeonjun sniffled, wiping his tears on his shirt and shakily held Beomgyu close to his chest. 

"He'll.. He'll be fine Yeonjun," Taehyun consoled, "Get him home."

Yeonjun was speechless completely, Beomgyu's blood spilling onto his hands. He clenched his teeth, gently picking up the other and sniffled.

"I'm sorry Beomgyu," Yeonjun whimpered, pressing his forehead against the other, "I-I'm so sorry..."

==
sorry for the short chapter!