= 16: pillowfort =

hi pls put some cute music on when listening to this chapter :") i probably listened to the same few songs on repeat for this chapter lmao-- 

okay anyways enjoy :D

=====

Yeonjun

"I'm sorry— WHAT?"

We both paused, I tried to take in what I just heard from Beomgyu. We looked at each other for a solid thirty seconds before Beomgyu smiled at me. He pointed to my face and giggled.

"I think you're blushing!"

I was still speechless, not moving a muscle as Beomgyu laughed more.

"Hah! I've never seen you like this before," He giggled, playfully shoving me, "I should've asked you this a long time ago!"

"S-Shut up!" I exclaimed, "I'm just surprised, that's all. You said that out of nowhere! How was I supposed to know you were just gonna drop an 'I love you' all of a sudden?!"

Beomgyu laughed even harder, falling off the couch. I sat up and jabbed him with my foot.

"Stop laughing!"

"I didn't think you were going to react like that!" Beomgyu exclaimed, wiping a tear from his eye, "Oh my god, that was golden. I should do that more often hAH!"

"Hey hey Yeonjun, I love you," Beomgyu snickered, poking my cheek, "Oh my god you're warm to the touch! Are you embarrassed?"

I swatted his hand away, crossing my arms frustratingly, "Do you actually mean it or are you just messing with me?"

"It could be either one, really," Beomgyu replied, "I like messing with you, but I also did kind of mean it— the first time."

I huffed, and rolled my eyes. Beomgyu snickered again, hitting me playfully in the shoulder.

"Well I didn't laugh at you the first time you blushed, did I?" I sneered, crossing my arms. Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, pointing to himself. 

"Wait I've blushed before?"

He rested his head in my lap and paused.

"Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to laugh at you earlier," He asked sweetly, "I just thought it was funny when your cheeks turned a rosy pink, I don't think I've seen you like that before."

I sighed in frustration, and shook my head.

"No I'm not mad," I replied, "I was just, surprised, that's all. Nothing else."

"So like Taehyun when he found out about me? Just surprised? Not mad or anything?"

"No, no," I looked straight ahead and turned off the TV, "Not that kind of 'surprised' where I'm worried, it's another kind of 'surprised'. Waaay different."

Beomgyu hummed in response, "So are you going to tell me this time or—"

"Yea- No," I interrupted, "Let's talk about something else besides what just happened not even ten minutes ago."

Beomgyu let out a small giggle, and murmured to himself.

"That's the best reaction I've ever gotten from you," He said, smiling to himself, "Other than that time where I told you I ate a box of crayons. That one's number two on my top ten greatest Yeonjun reaction list."

"You have a whole LIST?"

"It's an imaginary one," He sighed, "I should write them down before I forget though."