31.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"They stole our boat! These two and another fella! With guns!" Mycroft, in his fisherman's disguise, said to the guards, mine and John's guns dropped in the sand.
We were restrained and dragged into a holding cell, where we were only waiting a few moments before the three of us were visited by the man in charge.
"This is a mistake! I'm the victim here!" Mycroft stood up.
"These two stole my boat! They're pirates!"

"Yeah, we really are." John nodded and I sighed.

"Honestly, I'm mostly just tired." I admitted, making John chuckle.

"Please, sit down." The Governor sighed.

"I don't even know who they are!" Mycroft yelled, sitting back down.

"They're Dr. John Watson and Y/N Moran. What are you doing here?"

"You know who we are, isn't that nice?" I asked sarcastically.

"It's a hospital. Any work?" John added and I smirked a little.

"It's not a hospital. I want eyes on Eurus Holmes. Go straight to the special unit, deploy green and yellow shift on my authority." The Governor handed his ID card over to Sherlock, who was disguised as a guard.

"Sir." Sherlock nodded, before leaving. The man sat down opposite us and I leaned forward, smiling at him.

"I'm sparing your blushes because we're supposed to be on the same side, and frankly, this is embarrassing." He glared at the three of us.

"Oh, doing a cavity search?" John asked, earning another glare.

"The true art of disguise, according to your famous friend, is not being looked at. But I am looking at you, aren't I, Mr. Holmes?"

"Yes, you are." Mycroft nodded and the Governor chuckled.

"But that is sort of the point, isn't it?" John asked and Mycroft stood up, removing the costume.

"See, you should've been looking at the guy you just he gave your pass to." I shrugged.
"Sorry about this, really."

"That's the trouble with uniforms and name badges, people stop looking at faces." Mycroft muttered, fixing his hair in the two-way mirror.
"You'd be better off with clown outfits. At least they'd be satirically irrelevant."

"Oh, you'll find the real landers on the north shore, tied up with two others." John smiled.

"Two others?" The Governor asked in confusion and I hummed.

"Well, it was trial-and-error. We had to find the right waistband." John shrugged.

"This is insane! This is unnecessary!" The Governor huffed.

"No, your security is compromised and we don't know who to trust." I pointed out.

"And you trust a lot of people, do you, Moran?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Yes, I know who you are. If it was up to me, you'd be locked up in here too."

"But it's not up to you, is it?" John asked.

"This is stupid. The security may be compromised, so that justifies dressing up?" The Governor scoffed.

"Yes, it does!" Mycroft shouted.
"It justifies dressing up, or any damn thing I say it does. Now listen to me. For your own physical safety, do not speak. Do not indulge on any non-verbal signal suggestive of internal thought. If the safety of my sister is compromised, if the security of my sister is compromised, if the incarceration of my sister is compromised, in short, if I find any indication my sister has left this island at any time, I swear to you, you will not!" John and I exchanged a look. Mycroft was scary when he was mad.
"Say thank you to Dr. Watson."

"Why?" The Governor asked.

"He talked me out of Lady Bracknell, this could have gone very differently." Mycroft sighed.
"Are you in?" He asked.

"Just arriving at the secure unit. Explain." Sherlock spoke through the earpiece.

"Prison within a prison. Eurus must be allowed the strict minimum of human interaction." Mycroft explained, glaring at the Governor slightly.

"Why?"

"Since you're determined to meet her, you're about to find out." Mycroft pulled on his blazer.
"Answer yes or no. Has there ever been, against my express instructions, any attempt at at psychiatric evaluation of Eurus Holmes?"

"Yes." The Governor nodded.

"I presume the tapes are in my office?" Mycroft asked.

"Your office?" The Governor sounded confused.

"Cast your mind back. It used to be yours." Mycroft walked away and John and I followed, but before I left, I straightened the Governor's tie.

"If it was up to me..." I repeated his earlier words, giving him a sweet smile.
"You'd be very dead right now." I caught up with John and Mycroft, the soldier giving me a curious look, which I shrugged off.