33.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N? You alright?" Sherlock asked as he sat up.

"Yeah, fine. Headache is all." I muttered as he got up off of the bed John was also in.
"You?" He nodded his head, coming over to me and hugging me. I hugged him back and he kissed the top of my head.

"I'm fine too, thanks for asking." Mycroft muttered bitterly.

"I've warned you once already, Mycroft. I can and will hit you. Don't tempt me." I glared at him and Sherlock held me a little tighter.

"What's he doing here?" Sherlock asked, looking at the Governor.

"We're not sure yet." Mycroft mumbled.
"I suspect Eurus is playing mind games with us all."

"Well, this would never of happened if you let Sherlock talk to her alone." I glared at the older Holmes.

"No, this would never of happened if someone knew how to follow orders." Mycroft sent a glare towards the Governor as John groaned, sitting up slightly.

"How are you?" Sherlock asked, letting go of me.

"Bit of a lump." John muttered as he touched the back of his head.

"True that, but you have your uses." Sherlock joked as John sat up. Sherlock began to pace and I moved to sit on the bench.

"You see your sister?" John asked.

"Yes."

"And how was that?" He asked, clearly it was in retaliation to the lump comment, but Sherlock didn't hesitate.

"Family is always difficult." Sherlock replied.

"Is this an occasion for banter?" Mycroft sighed heavily.

"Hmm, case in point." Sherlock gestured towards his brother and I laughed a little, before a phone line began to ring through the speakers.

"Are we phoning someone?" John asked.

"Apparently." Sherlock nodded as John got up, looking around the cell we were all trapped in.

"What's he doing here?" John looked at me in alarm.

"As he is told." I sighed.
"Eurus is in control."

"Help me, please." The sound of a young girl sobbing caused us all to tense up.
"I'm on a plane. Everyone's asleep. Help me!" The lights in the room turned red.

"Hello! My name's Jim Moriarty." Jim's voice came through the speakers and I put my head down.
"Welcome to the final problem."

"It's okay, he's dead." Sherlock reassured as the lights returned to normal.

"He doesn't sound dead." John shook his head.

"I killed him myself. He's dead." I looked at John and the lights turned red again.

"This is a recorded announcement. Please say hello to some very old friends of mine." Jim continued.

"Hello? I can hear you talking. Please help me!" The girl cried.
"I'm on a plane, it's going to crash!"

"What is this? We can't do this." Mycroft scoffed.

"Do shut up, dear." I snapped at him and he pulled a face.
"Hello?"

"Is someone there?" The girl asked.

"Is this supposed to be a game?" Mycroft asked.

"Be quiet." Sherlock scolded.