[one]

[one]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"haa? but why not, nii-san?" [y/n] slumped on the table, her blindfold slightly creasing at the pressure. yes, [y/n] now wears a blindfold, hiding her icy blue orbs, and she is now sixteen, ten years older from that incident.

"aww, don't be sad [y/n]." the male sitting across from [y/n] chided, his brown hair bobbing as he nodded, "ooh! i know! let's go window shopping!"

a bright, flowery aura surrounded the albino, and then a lightbulb clicked in her head. "can we please buy those new kikufuku mochi in sendai? pleaseeee," she begged, holding her hands up in a prayer position.

the brown-haired male in front of her hummed quietly, then snapped his fingers, "of course! i, the greatest detective in the world, edogawa ranpo, will never miss a snack!"

a/n : [y/n] calls ranpo 'nii-san' because she thinks of him as her big brother, so they're not actually related.

her hands in her pockets, [y/n] walked out of the cafe, ranpo trailing behind her. to other people, the girl and detective looked like an odd duo. a white-haired girl with a blindfold covering her eyes and a grown man walking around with closed eyes? yeah. but as of now, their opinions are irrelevant.

the blindfolded girl huffed and turned to her companion, "i still can't believe no one else at your agency knows about me, except for kenji-kun."

"ma, all you need is me!" ranpo puffed out his chest proudly and continued, "because i'm the greatest detective in the world!"

[y/n] pouted and then muttered, "i'll meet them someday, nii-san. preferably tomorrow."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

waking up in her apartment--which was conveniently right beside ranpo's--[y/n] pulled herself out of bed and got ready for the day. she worked as a model, if you're wondering. her eyes were the main attraction, but gojo [y/n] in a blindfold or sunglasses- we're all bowing.

to her surprise, her boss called for a day off, her usual photographer was out with a cold, and he's being dramatic, saying that no one else can capture her beauty as accurately as her photographer. [y/n] quickly grabbed her keys and bag, locking the door behind her as she walked to ranpo's apartment. he was unusually gone by the time she arrived, but left a note for her under the doormat, saying that there was an emergency at the agency. turning the spare key she had, [y/n] peeked into the apartment, scanning it, until her eyes stopped on a familiar package on the dining table.

"hm- it seems like nii-san left his daily emergency snack pack. well-" the girl snapped her fingers. "i have an actual reason to visit his agency now!"

strolling out the apartment building's door, with the plastic bag hanging loosely on her arm, [y/n] turned to her nearest go-to bakery, owned by a good friend of hers, nanami kento.

the bell chimed as she walked in, the smell of fresh pastries greeting her nose. "morning, nanami!"

the blonde twenty-seven year old groaned at the sound of [y/n]'s voice. "why today of all days, [y/n]?"

said female shrugged, looking over the glass separating her from the cashier, displaying all the pastries and snacks. "i'm in a wonderful mood today, kento! and plus, i need to deliver nii-san's snack emergency pack, so i also wanted to get food!" she pointed at a particular dish ordering, "twenty of the strawberry mochi please!"

nanami looked baffled and screeched, "twenty- you're going to get diabetes, [y/n]."

the [h/c-nette] laughed and shook her head, "i wish i could- boss always steals mine then says it's not healthy for me. seriously, the audacity! nope, nope, unfortunately, they're for nee-san's friends." she grinned, adding under her breath, "but i won't hesitate to eat more than half-"

nanami nodded, working quickly to pack her order into a neatly decorated box. "it's on me, today, [y/n]."

[y/n]'s eyes sparkled and then she lunged over the counter, yelling, "i knew you were nice, kento!"

she happily skipped out the door, leaving nanami with a chuckle sounding from him.

"that troublesome girl. ha-," the megane looked up. "if only she knew what could've been hers."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

needless to say, the girl got lots of looks on her way to ranpo's agency. she didn't mind though, already being used to the attention. most of them are caused by her sunglasses and rare-coloured hair, but quite a few people also recognized her as a model.

after walking for several minutes, [y/n] finally arrived at the red brick building. "second floor, hm? alright!"

the girl walked in, entering the elevator and pressing the second floor button. the elevator doors were closing, that was, until a foot stopped it. [y/n] raised her eyebrows at the new person who just walked in and froze when he saw her.

the boy looked like he was a year older than her, maybe two? he also had snow-white hair, strikingly similar to [y/n]'s, and unusual diagonal bangs. he also sported a white shirt and black suspenders connected to his baggy black pants, and black boots.

like the normal person she is, [y/n] bowed at the male a little raising her hand. "yo. gojo [y/n]."

he jolted, and the papers he was carrying would've fallen, if not for [y/n]'s hand catching them.

"n-nakajima atsushi! hajimemashite!" he stammered, the elevator doors finally closing and the lift was finally traveling upwards. "are you here for the detective agency?" atsushi asked the girl.

she hummed, keeping her eyes trained on the elevator doors as she handed atsushi his papers back. "you could say that. i'm here to deliver a package to nii-san."

after getting her response, atsushi's brain worked, thinking, 'gojo? there's no one that i know that has the surname gojo. maybe it's one of the non-ability members?'

[y/n] grinned as she pulled out her blindfold from her pocket, swapping the sunglasses she had on for the black cloth. atsushi opened his mouth and began, when-

ding!

stepping into the office, [y/n] swung the plastic bag, spotting ranpo.

"nii-san!"

"[y/n]?"

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

a/n : well, that's chapter 1! tell me your thoughts on it! i know i said i'd update on friday but i couldn't resist, sigh-

anyways i hope you liked that chapter and i'll see you next time!