[fifteen]

[fifteen]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"so, gojo? report?"

fukuzawa's stern face met [y/n]'s slight sweating one, calmly asking her for her scouting mission report.

the sky-eyed girl replied to him, "so, uh, i didn't write it, buuuuut i can recite the mission from the top of my head!"

"oh? go on then." fukuzawa leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

[y/n] paced back and forth in his office, trying to recall what happened in the mission. "oh- i waited in a plaza, and then this dude wearing a black suit and an obnoxiously obvious red pin on it! it's the same pin in the photo you gave me."

"ah? you spotted the member easily?"

'well, it didn't seem like he was trying to blend in.' she thought, nodding as a response.

"okay, so what did he do?" fukuzawa asked, flipping through some documents on his desk.

[y/n] rested her hand under her chin, before speaking, "nothing suspicious. he just went shopping, like other people would."

"do you have a photo of him?"

"yessir!" [y/n] took out her phone and scrolled through her gallery, stopping on a particular photo.

taking the phone from her grasp, fukuzawa scanned the photo, a look of recognition flashing through his eyes. "...gojo?"

[y/n] looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "yeah?"

"have you really not heard of this group? not from your parents even?" he looked grim, waiting expectantly for her answer.

"not that i can remember, no. i heard nothing at all. speaking of, you've never told me what they were known as. so maybe you can start with that." she folded her arms, shifting her weight to one foot.

the agency president sighed, meeting her eyes. "now that's something i can't quite figure out. they're apparently called the EGC, and that's obviously an abbreviation for their actual name. but i don't think any members even know, except for their boss."

"ha? the organization members don't even know the name of the group?" she blinked a couple of times before bursting out in laughter. "hhwvdjhehjche whAT- i think i'll like this boss!"

a tick mark formed on the side of fukuzawa's forehead. "no, you will not like this boss."

"aw man. but anyway do you happen to know that member i took a photo of?" [y/n] pointed at her cell phone.

well uh, i'm not sure how many times the president had sighed, but he sighed again. "unfortunately, i do. i've never met him in person, but i heard he was the mastermind who caused that huge incident a few years back, freeing prisoners out of jail. and," the grey-haired man paused.