[thirteen]

[thirteen]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

the three, yuji, nobara, and [y/n] got along pretty well together, and megumi just hates them all together, he calls them, 'migraines'.

shut up megumi you'd be lonely /j

and so that introduction turned into a sleepover at the fushiguros, loud music and horror movies throughout the night.

at one point, toji grabbed his duffel bag and left, saying he doesn't have the energy to deal with them.

oh well.

right, the girl received a phone call she had been dreading since she's arrived in tokyo. when the words 'bakery uncle' flashed through her screen, accompanied with her ringtone, she wailed painfully.

"hello [y/n]"

"hahahahah helloooo nanamiii!"

"gojo [y/n]"

"..yes."

"i don't want to do this right now i'm tired- why didn't you tell me you went to tokyo-"

"ahaha- ...i.... wanted to buy you a surprise! and you just ruined it!"

"uhuh. sure. anyway- i'm not letting you have sugar for a week-"

"whaaaaat- you're breaking up! i can't hear you! call you back later!"

as she hung up, she sighed in relief and continued onto her night. that upcoming lecture would be a concern.

for future [y/n]!

anyway, [y/n] had to leave early in the morning, having an assigned mission to complete. she strolled into a rather busy area, a shopping department.

beforehand, the albino had asked a couple of locals, and the busiest times around the department was ten to eleven a.m. it would make sense for the 'group' fukuzawa had old her to scout to be walking around in a busy area.

now, she doesn't know if they're stupid enough to wear literal black suits, although that would make her mission a lot easier. well, whatever. the six eyes would do her better anyway.

she's been sitting in that ice cream parlor for a few minutes now, waiting for something to happen. noticing something peculiar, her eyes slid over to the entrance to the shopping department. '

haha, oh please.

they were stupid enough to wear actual suits. can't blame them though, suits do make people look sharp.

strangely, no weird looks were drawn to the man walking through the entrance. were these people oblivious or was this normal? either way, the red pin glinted on the left side of the black jacket the man was wearing, and if you looked closer at it, the red gem had intricate gold swirls on it, holding a resemblance to the shape of a snake.