author's note

hi everyone, first off i hope you all are having a great day :)

secondly, i have to announce something. if you've read a few of my previous announcements on my profile you'd know that i was contemplating on discontinuing this book.

and so, i am.

i really really liked this, i had so much fun writing the previous chapters. but lately i couldn't put my thoughts on this book into words, and i really don't want to put out works that i don't like.

i know most of you all found me from this book, as this was my very first one. and i'm so grateful for it! you all make me smile :)

your comments are hilarious-i loved reading every single one of them.

i would love to rewrite this, but i think i have to take a little break from this particular book. again, i really enjoyed writing the earlier chapters, and i had fun.

i will be keeping this up-i just won't be updating it any longer. looking back, my writing was, to me, a moment. that's all it was. it doesn't last as long as i hoped it to be, and i certainly have grown. i thank you all for all the support i've gotten from this book, thank you so much.

i apologize if this disappoints any of you. the main book i'll be focusing on is my chuuya!readerxbnha because i kind of already wrote all the plot points and the ending, so i know exactly how it's going to go, unlike this book. that was a mistake on my part, i admit. if i had come up with a solid plot beforehand, i may still have motivation to continue this.

so, finally, thank you again, and goodbye :)