[fourteen]

[fourteen]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

[y/n] sat on a tree branch, her back resting on the trunk and her arms underneath her head. from there, she had a perfect view of the agency, as well as the area around it.

the albino sighed, fiddling with something in her pockets. her eyes widened when she realized what it was, and she groaned.

"goddammit-" she childishly punched the tree trunk with her fist over and over again, crocodile tears running down her face. "i forgot to spend the money on that one really good dango stand."

she jumped down from the tree and laid down on her back. "my life has no meaning anymore." a pout crossed her lips as she stared at the sky.

her mouth formed an 'o' shape as she remembered. "i forgot to write my scouting mission report." she sat up.

"eh."

climbing back upon the tree, she dismissed it and kept watching the red building. she noticed her farmer friend walk out of the building, so their investigation must be ongoing. "oh, what about dazai?"

[y/n] decided to teleport to his location, appearing on a ledge.

"oh wow, that looks fun!" she clapped her hands.

the two adults mid-brawl suddenly stopped and stared up at her.

"hello there [y/n]-chan! i was just trying to tame this angry short cat! wanna help?" dazai smiled brightly at her, ignoring the murderous look chuuya was sending him.

she jumped down from the ledge, her feet landing before the two. "why of course!"

"wHAT dO yOu mEAN ANGRY SHORT CAT-" chuuya shrieked, aiming a few punches at the two.

"i believe we haven't met, chuuya-kun!" the sky-eyed girl eagerly pulled his hands away from the chokehold he had dazai in and shook his hands. "gojo [y/n], here to grace you!"

chuuya blinked at her and slowly looked back at his former partner. "did you try to clone yourself or something?"

the younger girl gasped. "how could you compare my beauty to his- i am offended!" she haughtily crossed her arms. [y/n] shut it dazai is pretty- yeah she'll never admit it out loud.

chuuya slid a hand under his chin, observing the two. "yeah yeah i see, though your taste in fashion is horrible what are you wearing-"

[y/n] sulked in the corner, dazai patting her back pitifully. "your friend is meaaaaaan." more crocodile tears appearing.

"chuuuuyaaaaa, don't be so mean!" the brown haired man whined.

the redhead 'hmph'ed and scoffed. "you two are scarily alike anyway."