[two]

[two]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"you didn't have to." ranpo pouted as he munched on the mochi [y/n] bought.

after she stepped out of the elevator, she threw the plastic bag to ranpo, not before putting her mochi in it.

"haa? but you would've thrown a tantrum and forget your way home, like last time!" she huffed, turning away.

"fine. kunikida-kun, want some mochi?" he offered now sparkles in his aura, the said blonde staring in disbelief.

he pointed at the girl, who was unbothered, scrolling on her phone, and screamed. "You have a sister, ranpo?!?"

ranpo stared back at him. you could tell, even if his eyes were closed. "huh? no, i don't. she just calls me nii-san because that's what i am like to her, and i call her imouto too."

before kunikida could respond, a blue and yellow blur crashed through him, landing on [y/n].

"[y/n]!!! we haven't hung out in a while! i wanna get those yummy desserts with you again!" a boy, by the age of fourteen years old, babbled. he had yellow-blonde hair, and cute freckles dusting over his cheeks. he was also short in stature, but that's normal for a fourteen-year old. the boy was wearing his normal attire, a white shirt, slightly yellow, ragged at the sleeves with a black-sleeved tight shirt under it, and jean overalls. to top it off he wore a straw hat, currently hanging by a strand from his neck.

"miyazawa kenji! i told you not to jump on me! i missed you too, but to compensate i am now here and i have broughts strawberry mochi as an apology!" [y/n] said, matching his energy, eyes sparkling as she got up.

kenji immediately nodded, muttering a small 'accepted' before zooming over to the mochi.

"ugh- you chose mochi over me?! unbelievable." [y/n] muttered with a fond smile, before she turned to the rest of the office, smiling. "gojo [y/n]!"

the blonde megane, kunikida, gulped before regaining his composure. "doppo kunikida. hajimemashite, gojo-san."

a beautiful woman then walked up to the girl and squealed. "you're so cute! i'm yosano akiko!"

a redhead rubbed his nape and bowed slightly, introducing himself, "tanizaki junichirou. hajimemashite, gojo-san."

a black-haired girl that clung to tanizaki introduced herself as well, "tanizaki naomi!"

[y/n] took a glance at all of them, observing their features. to her, kunikida held a small resemblance to nanami, with their blonde hair and glasses. (and their sNATCHED waist- i'll stop.)

he wore a black dress shirt, layered with a dark yellow--almost beige--vest. he also wore a red neck accessory that was tied up like a bow, hanging over the vest. his trousers matched the color of the vest, and he wore black, elevator shoes.