[seventeen]

[seventeen]

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

the night after that unexpected reunion was sleepless, at least for [y/n]. she tossed and turned on her bed for hours, unable to fall asleep and into her dreams.

her anxiety was peaking, and with doubts, speculations, and theories beginning to form in her head, no wonder staying awake was the easiest thing to do as of then.

the previous day was certainly strange. mori left as soon as akutagawa returned from the restroom, saying he had an urgent call.

a blatantly obvious lie.

the young girl did manage to catch up with her old friend, however, mori's words lingered in her head.

what he said was indeed true, but she never thought of it too much, because gojo [y/n]'s parents had always kept their daughter away from the family business.

it was common knowledge though, among the servants that had worked in the gojo estate, that only the six-eyes wielders in the clan had died before reaching the age of eighteen.

the gossip was well-known that normally, they'd have died at the ages of fourteen to fifteen, with the latest at barely eighteen.

none of the albino's parents weren't lucky enough to obtain the ability, but she did, and so far, no life-threatening situations has ever occured to the girl.

before, [y/n] did not think much of the fact, but now that mori had said it, she was ridiculously cautious.

of course, after the ominous words mori had said, it was completely natural for the girl to be curious about it, and as one would expect, she decided to visit the mafia boss.

the port mafia headquarters were obviously swarming with its members and what-not, and [y/n] could always make her way to mori's office by fighting all his subordinates, but today, she'd preferred to go in stealthily.

and what's the easiest ticket to get in the building?

asking, or more like bribing, former port mafia executive dazai osamu.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"no."

but one wouldn't spend their money if they didn't have to, so [y/n] asked casually, at first. and that was dazai's answer.

she pouted, then reached into her pocket, unlocking her cellphone. after typing something in it, a notification ding had sounded from dazai's phone.

gojo [y/n] has transferred xxxxxxxxx yen into your bank account!

dazai groaned, and he shook his fist. "fu-"

so squeezing the mafia's blueprints out of him was easy. now that [y/n] had a clear idea of what the port mafia headquarters looked like from the inside, getting in should be simple.