Prologue

One thing I'm going to mention here, is that this credits to KarmaAkabane425 For the idea, so please go check them out, But also that this is fairly different then theirs in it's own way. I'll make references by the way about my Sans Au which I'll describe in a sec. There will be ships here that may not be 100% canon!

DO NOT YELL AT ME IN THE COMMENTS. It's frustrating seeing people judge on you FOR AN OPINION. I will repeat this for all those who apparently need to hear it, I AM NOT YOU, I AM ME. YOU ARE YOU. I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU SO DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT ME.

Ships

-

Errorink

Killermare

And Dustberry because of how cute it is sometimes.

The Multiverse will be shipped with Handplates Gaster. (Because he's hot. xD)

There are no ship children in this multiverse!! There are also no fallen stars and shiz! I try to keep that stuff out of it as it throws so many monkey wrenches into the story that the story just falls apart.. also I just suck at doing those kind of personalities sometimes.

(Also canonically Dream would turn the negative apple into a positive apple. If he didn't He'd die from the intense Negativity. This isn't hating on the fallen stars, Just stating facts. <3)

My Au:

My au is called Faketale, The origin is that a genocide route was going on, during sans fight where he falls asleep they hack into the game to end the fight and successfully spare him they then went to kill Asgore and Flowey.

Now normally this would just be a normal genocide route but the difference is that once they had killed Flowey, the game crashed on itself  from the hacking and the hacking prevented them from getting back in.

.

.

.

Leaving sans completely alone when he wakes up.

As a way to cope with the fact that the reset didn't happen and he was now by him self, he made large dolls of everyone and put their ashes inside the dolls to pretend that they were still alive.

the only one he didn't make a doll of was papyrus as he kept the scarf tied around his arm like a way to say that he was always there for him, even when he wasn't breathing.

The issue with this coping mechanism is that his brain blocked out that they were dead completely and just imagined what they would be doing so realistically that he would end up blacking out whenever he was going to be doing stuff that would be required to make sure the dolls would run properly.

The underground was made to be self sufficient enough though that he'll be able to survive like normal and keep up his facade.

-

(watch the video on top if you can, it's not required but I find it funny so :P)

That's all. =D I'll try and update as soon as I can but y'know, with my update schedule it's unlikely that it'll be this week.