Getting Used To This. (2)

Where am I? Who am I? What is going on? W- Before I could ask myself more my head started pounding in pain.

My past memories were rushing into my head, Things like stuff about the undertale fandoms, my memories of studying to become a doctor that ended in me becoming a vetrinarian, my college job which was working as a part time builder, and the last 10 minutes of my old life.

So.. I was -------?

Why does that name just feel foreign to me? It's like the me here and the me there are different people.. so why should I have that old name?

That's it.

I'm gonna be Verse for now! And I'll be one AWESOME Multiverse!

Wait..

What would I even do as a multiverse?

Do I create the Au's or does Ink sans?  Do I create Ink sans? What about Error? will he come in or not? What if he doesn't come in? When was certain Au's created? should certain Au's not be created?  How will I know what Au is created? How much space is in this Multiverse?

Okay, this is a lot more complex than I thought.

I just need to rehearse all my old memories to find out what to do.

Yeah, I got this.

I start looking back into my old memories especially ones about the sans Au's.

Hmm.. So I create a few Au's like the original and any I want, and then make Ink to protect and make a few more.

Forced god of Destruction?

Ouch.. That sounds bad.

I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen.

First, I need to figure out if I can speak and all that.

I don't have a body after all.

I'll have to make one for me.

It'll be really weird without one after all.

-

After deciding my priorities

-

Okay, So first I'll get used to my doodle sphere..

I think that's where I am.

It has a lot of islands that are floating around with nothing on them and the sky's a yellowish color from the bottom and it fades to a peach color at the top.

After about 2 days of studying the Doodle sphere and how to make myself a body.

I really want someone to talk to on a more daily basis.

I get it that I can talk to Fate and all, but They're busy most of the time so I don't want to disturb them.

Should I make Ink now?

No.. I'm not ready for a child yet..

Maybe a adult then like a Gaster?

But what Au's have an alive Gaster that I know? Oh! Handplates.

That Au has a Gaster and I can just make it between the 2nd and 3rd season so he isn't dead yet. I can even take Sans and Papyrus.

I'll have to make a home here but this should work.

It has to....

(Woah, so that's the end of this chapter. I'm happy I was able to get out like.. 5 chapters today I think between all my different books. So please check them out if you haven't yet! Word count: 520)