So.. That's That. (21)

(I'm only writing due to the comment from one @Gibbyarts11s :D Thank this person in the comments. This will certainly be the only thing for awhile, but at least it's something?)

"Multiverse Talking"

"Nightmare Talking"

Thinking

Describing things

(Authors Note)

(Cause we all need a refresher)

My POV:

Y'know, When I planned my day, I didn't expect getting kidnapped by Nightmare, looked at for 5 seconds, and then immediately thrown out a minute later due to being too positive.

How do I know this happened?

Because it literally just did.

I shifted on the grassy ground, various flowers littered the area in random patterns, greens, blues, red, yellows. They were small, four petal flowers that resembled clovers. Next to me was..

Uhh..

Horror sans?

Yeah, Horror sans. He's just kinda sitting with me here, making flower crowns. It's actually kind of a cute image.

I remember getting pulled right from Blue's Au, like the couch behind me suddenly dissipated and I fell through an endless hole, before I was caught by a slimy pitch black tentacle that smelled strangely of apples.

The goop seemed to stick to my skin as if it was corrupting it, How was I still a human anyways? Wasn't I going to return to my god like ghost form when I left the Mortal Deity area? I chalked that off to the author not caring enough to try and do this scene without a physical body. (Huh!?)

I looked to the source of the grime covered tentacles that seemed to shine a cyan blue in the lighting, only to trace my eyes onto a equally goop-y skeleton. Or I think it's a skeleton. I could only see the back of the skull that was covered in the slime-like consistency and several other tentacles that dragged behind the skeleton, four to be exact. (I think, just make it up if someone asks)

So yeah, I've seen some Sans Aus. I know a bit of the lore, and one thing which I always see is a goopy black skeleton with a truckload of angst, (And NSFW content,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for obvious reasons,) Nightmare; Guardian of Negativity and the boss of the Bad Sanses.

I don't know about you, but this is just kinda cool. Like, I was being angsty a chapter ago, but now I'm being dangled upside down at the knees by tentacles and being almost dragged behind Nightmare.

I think he realized my change in emotion though, as he turned his cranium around, looking to me with a scowl,

"What right do you think you have to be happy right now?"