Flashback~ (11)

San's POV:

Flashback: (Yes! You Wonderful readers can find out Flashbacks as well. Just say what you want a Flashback on and I'll get you the scene!)

"So.. What is Verse anyways?" I asked Gaster.

She had told us she was a human.. Whatever that is. But she had this aura around her like there was something more to her, something bigger then her body.

"As expected Sans, You always were the more observant one.'Verse' Is the Multiverse itself. An Entity our skulls can't even comprehend."

The Multiverse? Huh, Wonder what that is.

He continued "To put it simply to the point that even Papyrus can understand. Your reality itself is called an Au Alternate Universes. Every tiny change in the Au can cause a split in the Au and change it, making another Au. The Multiverse is the thing that holds all of the Au's. They are extremely strong."

(Yep, another OP character. xD At least this one doesn't even realize they're op as fluff.)"

Woah, That's a lot.

"Then why do they look like a human?" Papyrus chimed in. I almost forgot he was there and it appears Gaster did as well.

Gaster clears his non-existent throat "Well, I believe that is a way to limit the powers to abilities only the body can handle." We both nod in understanding while I pondered a bit more.

Why did Verse take us in? There's more versions of us by what Gaster was saying so why did she only choose Papyrus and me?

What did she have planned..?

(Sorry that this is really short but I made it to be posted with Chapter 10 so It'll balance out a bit. I wanted this chapter to be purely for the Flashback that way you guys can look back on it without having to search through a chapter. =D)

Word count sadly: 312.. T^T