Echo Flowers (17)

(Sorry for the wait! I haven't had motivation to write for a long while but I think it's back! Maybe. >~> so, enjoy!)

My POV:

I've been walking for half an hour now and I can't see anything but garbage! How did Frisk get through here so quickly? Ether way, I'm not that fast. At least the garbage is neat.

Oh! I think I see something!

I speed my walking up slightly and push my sunglasses back up.

It wouldn't be good if someone saw my eyes..

Or hand.

But I've got that covered. Oh god I'm making Sans jokes.

I've been looking around in those trash piles and I found a single black glove. Unluckily, it was a right hand for my left boney hand. It also had a small hole just under the wrist.

I just won't use it much, unless I need to write. I sighed as I remembered that I'm left handed. it's a trait that ran in.. my family...

now it just seems inconvenient.

As I get closer to my destination I see crude stairs and a bed of golden flowers.

Isn't this where you fall when the bridge breaks? I looked up to see the bridge intact. That answers the question if Frisk is here yet or not.

I carefully climbed up the stairs (these don't canonically exist but shush) till I got to the top, next to a waterfall. The bridge was a bit away but it was a start.

I stuffed my skeletal hand in my jacket and went to the bridge, following it the best I could.

The Echo Flowers repeated several messages for a minute or two that they have heard until I decided to add my own.

"Your Doing Good!" I spoke into the flower with enthusiasm. I waited for a moment before smiling as the flower started repeating my message.

Satisfied, I continued walking.

After another hour of walking I felt exhausted.

I didn't know I could get tired too lik- wait, mortal body. Duh.

I wondered off a bit to a calm waterfall that was off the beaten path and sat down. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep despite my attempts to stay awake.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a small figure enter my vision with a panicked expression.

As much as I wanted to,

I was too tired to calm him and simply fell asleep.

✋︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ♌︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♎︎♏︎♐︎♏︎■︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎■︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

🙵■︎□︎⬥︎■︎ □︎❒︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎📬︎

(That's all for this chapter! There is more planned but I felt the need to go a bit smaller. This is both a lore and fluff chapter. You see the main character is happy! But not for long... :) Also, Comment down below on who you think the person you see is. Goodbye! )

Word Count: 468