The Great Spaghetti! (8)

Sans And Papyrus are hugging it out when..

Grrrumble...

My face lights up with embarrassment.

How could I forget to feed this body?! Maybe because being the multiverse doesn't need food so I forgot??

"Well.. This is awkward. Heh.. Who wants food?"

Sans and Papyrus look back and forth to each other before turning to me and nodding.

"I don't see why not." Gaster say with a smile.

"Follow me. The kitchen is this way."

"What's a kitchen?" Sans looks at me while following. The others come soon after.

"The kitchen is where we make food.. Hey, Do you guys wanna help me cook?"

"Yes Yes Triple Yes!" Papyrus grins.

"Eh, Sure." Sans give a shrug.

"Of course. You are letting us stay here after all." Gaster speaks politely to me.

"This is your home too you know Gaster. Don't treat it like a strangers house." He give a smooth nod as he glance back at Sans and Papyrus.

He's hot. That's it. He's hot AND he cares for kids! Dang it why'd I have to fall in love this heavily. Ah, we're here.

" I'll teach you two how to cook but I'll mostly handle this." I walk over to a drawer and pull out a large pot, putting it under the faucet.

"Sans, Can you come over here and fill up the water till it's just a little under half way? You turn the faucet to a certain direction and it'll start pouring. the blue one pours cold water, the red one pours out hot water. You want the hot water right now. "

He walk beside you and turn the red one into the pot. It starts filling up.

"Gaster, can you look in the fridge for the meatballs? they're in a bright white box with the words meatballs on it in bold. Papyrus? can you look in that drawer? " I point over to one of the drawers.

" Find me a blue box that has long yellow straight stuff in it. bring it to me for verification. "

"Okay!" He then walk over and proceeded to dig in the drawer for the box.

It only has noodles in it but it has color coordinated noodle boxes so the curly ones are pink the long ones are blue and the Macaroni and Cheese ones are green.

I figure he'd have less troubles like that.

He then walk over to me with a blue box "Is it this one?"

"Yes! good job Papyrus." I pat his head gently, rubbing it. He smile with this happy expression. "I don't know what your doing but Uh- Keep doing it. "

"It's called a head rub. I do this to congratulate people when they do something right." Gaster look at me with surprise.

"Now Sans, can I see how high it is?" I look over to him and see he's watching the water close, His intense expression makes me burst out laughing.

He shoots his eyes over to me from surprise, everyone else is just confused on why I'm laughing. "Y-You don't need to watch it that harshly Sans. Hehehe.."

I walk over to him and look over to the water. "That's about good. Sans, do you want to turn it off? "

"Yeah." Sans shrug and turn the faucet off.

"I have the meatballs." Gaster close the fridge and walk closer to us.

"Great. hand them over." I put my hand out and he hands them to me. I then grab out a bowl, putting the meatballs in it.

I put it over the faucet and run some cold water into it before moving it into the microwave and setting it for 3 minutes.

I then grab the pot and move it onto the stove, turning it on and heating it up.

"Sans, Papyrus, This is a stove. These are normally cold but when you mess with these knobs it can become really hot so be careful around these. " They both nod as they watch.

Aww.. They're so cute. I want to give Sans a head rub but for what.. Ah! Filling the pot. That could work.

I reach over to Sans and start rubbing his head gently.

He looks on edge around the touch but he quickly starts smiling and leans into my hand.

The microwave beep loudly, telling us that it's done but it seem to scare Papyrus and Sans into almost jumping.

"Shh, It's okay. that's the Microwave. It heats up things quicker and it does that noise to tell us when it's done heating up what it was heating up. It's nothing dangerous, don't worry." I speak calmly and quietly as to make them calm down.

I walk over to the microwave and take out the meatballs, draining off the water carefully the meatballs are ready.

"Great! Do we want to do something while waiting for the water to be ready?" I turn back and look to them.

(I Tried to get in a longer chapter because they'll generally stay at 400-500 words. I naturally write 800 words per chapter so this is my way to stretch my motivation out and give you guys more chapters! <3)

Word count: 863?! Danggg.