They Accepted! (4)

"Well, I had an idea.. What if they come with you?" I stutter out, it's weird how I can feel like I'm shaking when I don't have a body. Oh well.

"They can do that? What about their influence on the future?"

"I mean.. If I effect it a bit, I can give your world a better result then what they'd get if they were there. Of course I want to get their wishes first before we just take them."

He give this calculating look, as if weighing the pros and cons before he nod. "Okay. "

I follow him to the cell of the the two skeletons. "S-1, S-2. Come to the door. "

"What do you want with both of us?"

"Now."

"Fine." Two skeletons walk up to the doorway.

Their room was small, with a chained up shelf that looked to be used as a bed on the wall, a rubix cube was sitting on the ground, completed. There was also papers everywhere around the room all looking similar, the two skeletons holding Gasters hand and doing something. The doorway had laser beams set up in lines horizontally, preventing anything from getting in and out.

The two skeletons were as different as can be. One was 4'5' and had a more circular look with a frown on his face with a hint of concern. The other was 5'7 with a straight and lanky appearance. He was smiling but he was also slightly confused on why they were both going to the exit of their room.

When you compare them to Gaster was tall and thin, similar to S-2 but had the personality of S-1. He had a pair of extra magic hands and spoke in a Cipher called wingdings.

His original pair of hands were void of flesh and blood, leaving him just as bones like the rest of him.

What made him different then the other two was that his hands had a massive hole where the center of the palm would've been and his face had two massive cracks going up on his right eye and down on his left eye.

"It has come to my attention, that you two may leave this cell.. completely. And all the experiments will stop, But this is only if you desire. If you agree, you will have to stay with me." Gaster says with a straight face, But I can tell he's slightly anxious about what if they say no.

S-2's face lights up with joy and Excitement. while S-1's face is shocked and slightly happy as well. "Yes! Yes! Brother! I told you one day it'd end!"

"Heh.. I guess your right bro. We accept. So what now?"

(That's the end of the chapter spam for now, maybe more in a few hours though.)

(Word Count: 470)