Thinking. (10)

"Finally the Angst is getting closer~! After all.. Nothing is ever truly happy for long.. Don't you agree.."

"☞︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎✍︎"

"✋︎■︎♎︎♏︎♏︎♎︎  👍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📬︎"

Wait! We're being watched..? No no, that won't do. They could tell them in comments below if they learn something about it. Ah! Let's do... this.

The words start to fade out...

Now they can't spy on us! Lets continue our conversa..-

San's Pov:

This all feels so weird.

One day Bro and me in our room and the next we're in a house which is our home apparently? And Gaster..

Before he was someone who causes us only pain, and now he's what, buddy buddy? I don't believe it.

All this feels set up like it's a test or something.. A test.. That's it! It must be a test.

I don't trust that he'd change like he has.

Bro just doesn't see it.. He's too good for him.. and he's too good for me.

I chuckle out loud while sitting on my bed.

After what they called 'Dinner' Verse took us to our room.

It was an orange color that faded to white then to blue.

I like the color blue, it feels.. comfortable.

On the orange side was a closet and a bed that looked like what she called a Race car?

I didn't pay much attention to that.

I just remember Papyrus's look of joy when he saw it. It was like his eyes turned into stars.

My side was calmer.

It had a dresser she called it where there was different things to.. wear?

Verse told me we had to take off what we had covering our bones then put the stuff that was in the 'dresser' over the bones.

Her example was weird but I could tell she was confusing herself every time she tried to explain it so I just let it go.

It also had a thing that had stuff in it that was called a bookshelf. She just told us to not mess with it for now.

I also had a bed on my side, Although it wasn't a race car it was similar to the bed we had before but it wasn't hanging to the wall. Instead it held itself up off the ground and was a lot comfier to sit on.

I've just been thinking about everything that's just happened today.

Verse is I think, the point that everything weird centers around.

Everything was like it was before she showed up and that's when everything changed.

Verse is well.. The Multiverse?

It's kinda confusing but I think I get it from what Gaster explained while she was downstairs finishing with dinner...

(The next chapter is a flashback which will come out WITH this one. Sorry~ Keep giving me ideas! I pretty much will always use them so =D)

Word count: 472.