Handsy, Are we?(20)

(Hey Guys! I'm writing a lot of this chapter at once since I finally got my motivation back! <33)

Blue POV:

"Multitale? I haven't heard of that Au." I hummed as I looked to the poor human. They lost their hand after all! It was all.. bone-y.

"Uhhh, It's kinda new. I've only recently left my Au too." The person hummed. I should ask them their Pronouns, it would not be magnificent if I mis-gendered them! Ether way, Multitale? What sort of Au is that? I'll have to ask Ink at the next meeting.

"Okay! Ah, I should clean up these tacos. They must have gotten cold." I reached towards the oven, but the human blocked me for some reason.

"Maybe, lets.. not?" The human nervously laughed as they looked around the Kitchen. Oh no! They must have seen how messy the kitchen is.

"I'm sorry human! You had to see my kitchen in such a state! It must not look that good. Go, sit on the couch while I clean up." I ushered the human away, as I prepared a wash cloth and water bottle.

My POV:

That was weird.. I hummed slightly as I sat down on the couch, it was only then that I got a look at my bone hand. It was wrapped quite aggressively in bandages, and felt stiff. The glove I once had was laying on the coffee table.

Aww, Blue must have thought that my hand was harmed. I shook my head to rid the thought. I need to make up a game plan for what I want to do next. I've met Blue, Fresh, Handplate Gaster, and.. That's about it. I should make a list on who to do. I made a mental list to myself,

Dream +/or Nightmare in their later forms.

Error if he exists.

Murder Trio? Maybe, Maybe not.

Geno? Maybe Him and Reaper. I think that would be fun.

Ink

I think that's about it. I'll add to the list when I get there. Who's next? I looked to it with interest. (Comment who you want to meet next? It might just change my posting schedule :>)

"Human! I have finished cleaning! Would y- Oh.. I see that you have seen your hand. I'm sorry for your loss." Blue looked to the floor, the strange colored carpet seemed to hold his eyes in a trance. I think I need to fix this misunderstanding.

"Blue,"

"Y- Yes, Human?" He stuttered for a moment as he looked up to me.

"My hand is okay."

Blue seemed to look even more depressed at my words, "It is okay human. You do not need to be strong in front of me, I understand that loosing a limb can be horrific and awfully traumatic."

tf?

"Blue, It is naturally that way, the flesh wasn't lost or anything like that, It's just like that." I unwrapped the limb methodically. As I unwrapped, I could feel the limb becoming less restricted.

I finished the unwrapping and showed the hand to Blue. He looked to it and grimaced. "I understand human, it is okay. You may be going through denia-" I flexed the bone-like hand and watched Blue's white pinpricks go dark. His expression flattened as he stared at the hand in surprise.

"What?"

"The Hand, is fine." I assured him by waving the hand around a bit and shifting the pose.

"I just keep it covered because it's difficult to explain the origin." And that I don't know why I have a bone-y hand, but shhh. No one's listening to my brain, it's fine.

Blue's eyelights returned, instead showing a expression of confusion. "How did it happen?" He seemed cautious to ask, as if asking might set off a bomb that would explode the world.

...

"A Fire."

(That's all for this week! I'm sorry, I completely forgot to post last week, but I'll make it up by hopefully posting in a few days with more LOOOOORRREEE xD. I hope you guys are enjoying the lore, remember to comment who you want to see first! Also, I really love when you guys do lore theories in the comments, so please do explain where we are right now. :) )

Word Count: 703