New home? (6)

(If I don't state who's Pov it is, it's the Multiverse's Pov.)

As soon as they got to the house, I slipped into the Doodlesphere and into the body I made to look like myself.

"You can open your eyes now!" I yell from my room upstairs.

I figured that S-1 and S-2 would want the same room so I made sure they would stay in the first one together.

Gaster would stay in the second room and I have the third room (it's not on the map) that is for me.

I rush down the hallway and look to them from the stairs.

I don't think they noticed me until S-1 shot his eye lights at my direction and tensed up.

Sheesh.

I know I'm ugly but that's just rude.

"Welcome! To my house! Well, OUR house now. I'm Verse And I'm the one you were talking to! Please, Just call me Verse though because Anything extra is way too formal." I grin to them.

It's been awhile since I spoke to someone face to face. It feels.. tense but... Nice.

It was really lonely here after all.

S-2 gasp and look at me, rushing over to be right in front of me. "Hi there! You look weird. Where are your bones? Brother! Get over here! There's a weird Skeleton!"

"Woah Woah, Calm down bro. I think your freaking them out a little." S-1 walk over to me as well.

"Well, I'm not actually a skeleton. I'm what you'd call a Human. We have stuff over our bones called skin. It helps protect our bones because our bones are a lot weaker than yours."

"Hey, Where are we? And what's all around us? Why are we here?" S-1 speaks up, looking into my clear blue eyes, his white pin pricks reflect in my eyes gently.

"We're in your new home. The stuff around us is called furniture. It's used to make the house look more like a home to the people living there. Your here so you can be free from the experiments and tests. Although first I want to give you guys proper names. S-1 and S-2 aren't proper names so I brought it upon myself to name you guys. "

I think they'll like the names, these ARE their normal names after all.

"Ooh! Ooh! Me first! I want a name!" S-2 hop up and down quickly.

"G-Gaster? Can you come over here?" I ask but my voice slightly stutters.

(This is all for now  even though it seems like a bit of a cliff hanger I needed to split the chapter up because it was gonna be really long. Be prepared for Chapter 7! =D I tried my best to hold off on the next chapter but my god. I have like.. up to chapter 20 ready so xD no more waiting for me. I'll post every few days which is from 1 if I write on that day, to at most 5 days when I'm extremely busy that week. So anyways, I hope you had a great week! See you all in the next update or if you find me in any books that I was reading~)

Words: 535 (Edit)