What's That? (9)

Sans looked to Papyrus before speaking "Can we ask you questions?"

"Of course. You can also ask Gaster stuff now because he can't get mad at you guys here. He'll be your main caretaker here as I can get really busy sometimes but I'll try and be with you guys as often as possible."

Sans nod. "Why are the weird test thingys over?"

"Well, Back where you guys lived he had to do those things as a way to save all his friends and family and everyone else. Now, I solved that problem so you guys can be free. I asked if Gaster could take care of you two though because you couldn't stay in your old place and I won't be here all the time."

I smile and kneel down slightly to their heights. "You two are going to be happy here. I'll make sure of that. Now, Next question?"

"Where are we?" Sans chimes in.

"We're in what I call the Doodlesphere. It has a lot of floating islands which is what this house is on. It's like a Nexus to different universes. I call them Au's. Alternate Universe for the longer version though. Any more?"

"What's that? and that? Ooh! What's that?" Papyrus point at different things around the house like the table, couch, and TV.

He reminds me of a hyperactive dog when they're on a walk. This thought makes me smile slightly more and chuckle a bit.

"That is a table, you put things on it as storage. That's a couch. It's comfy to sit on and that's a TV. It shows different things inside of the box that aren't physical but just visual. " I describe the different things to him.

We then spent the next 5 minutes going through things in the house and explaining them. Gaster chipped in once or twice for things that I couldn't explain that well.

The stove beep from the kitchen, we were in their room describing the bed at the moment.

"That's the stove telling us that it's the right temperature. Gaster? can you take care of them for a few minutes while I prepare the food? " He look to me and nod.

I walk downstairs and grab the spaghetti, pouring it into the hot water while being careful.

I then go back upstairs and continue talking to them until they know what everything in the house is.

Sans caught onto information quickly and explained it to Papyrus in a better way.

I then walk downstairs and I put the pot with the pasta through a drainer, catching the pasta but not the water so the water drains quickly.

I put the pasta onto 4 different plates before carrying them out.

We look like a family. I'm the Mom, Sans and Papyrus are the children and Gaster is the dad.. Wait.. that means we- Nope nope nope.

My face blushes heavily as I put the plates down at the table that we had but it quickly dies down. (Also the table isn't on the map xD)

"Can you three come down!?" I yell up to them and they proceed to come down the stairs. Papyrus slightly faster then the rest as he run over to me.

"Yeah Verse?" Papyrus down to me as I was sitting in a chair.

"Come, sit with me. I made food." They all sit down momentarily.

We eat as Papyrus give us friendly Banter about what his day even though we were with him the entire time, His eyes turn into stars every once and awhile.

It's so cute. This feels...

Right.

.

.

.

This is how it's meant to be.

✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎□︎■︎♏︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

(That's 9 chapters! to think I started this with one idea and it's became this. xD I just did this because I liked the story KarmaAkabane425 made about them being a multiverse and I wanted more stories like that because as far as I know, they were the first to make something like that. I didn't want it to just be copying though because that's just Unrad so I made my own version of it. There will be angst in this story as I bet at least a few of you were wondering because it's mostly been fluff, but it will be mostly fluff so if your not good with high levels of innocence, stop reading xD go read 'Bloody Hearts' It's another one of my books and it's different than this one by a long shot :P Also, sorry for taking a while to write this. I got extremely busy irl and I forgot TnT)

Word count: 776