Finally Free.. (5)

Gaster's Pov: (Ooh~ I bet you didn't think I'd do other people's perspectives huh?)

Hmm.. that's a good question.

"Verse, Did you hear that they accepted?"

S-1 and S-2 look at me weirdly. Well it would make sense as they do not see anyone nearby despite me talking.

"Yes. I did. "

S-1 and 2's eyes shoot around, S-1's left eye glows an indigo blue.

How interesting.

I'll need to take no- No, I'm not going to be doing any tests or experiments.. Not anymore.

"Don't worry S-1, S-2. That voice was the Multiverse." S-2's eyes glow in curiosity while S-1's eyes stop glowing and tilt slightly.

"Are they Nice? I bet they're nice! Brother! They're probably why He's not going to do any more tests! They MUST be nice!"

"Yeah Bro. Whatever you say." S-1 eyes me closely. He doesn't believe this is the end.. Oh how much I've hurt them..

"Hold their hands Gaster. Then all of you, Please close your eyes tightly until I say to open them." The multiverse speaks to me.

I wonder, how are they reaching us? I mean we are in the multiverse but how is the multiverse speaking?

...I'll have to ask later.

"Hands." I reach out my hands to the two skeletons. S-2 grabs my hand tightly while smiling widely. S-1 grabs it slower and more hesitantly while glancing at his brother although he also holds my hand even if it is weakly.

"Now. Close your eyes. " S-1 and S-2 both close their eyes although S-1 is again, more reluctant to leave himself vulnerable.

I close my eyes a moment later. "All eyes are closed."

I feel a sudden wave of dizziness and spinning, most would throw up at this but as we are skeletons and have nothing to throw up, we simply feel extremely nauseous.

"You may open your eyes now! " The voice of the multiverse sounds a lot more feminine compared to their slightly female but mostly gender neutral voice before.

It also sounds farther away, Before it used to sound yes, like it was far away, but also that it was super clear.

As I open my eyes I see..

A house?!

It has red maroon walls and it seems we appeared in the living room.

The floor was a blue and purple zigzag which went into a lighter orange and darker orange tile which was in the simple looking kitchen.

Behind us all was a table which was empty.

In front of me was a green couch that both seemed to fit in the house and stand out completely at the same time.

At a good enough distance from the couch was a wide TV that was currently off.

I was extremely confused to say the least.

We left our Au..

to find ourselves in a house?!

(I'm steadying out my writing more so you'll get your chapters more like once every week. I actually have NO clue where I'm going with this and when I'll get inspiration so.. :P We'll get there when we get there!)

(Word count: 526. Wow, this one got a little bit longer then the others.)