TWELVE

What the fuck has come over me, what game am I playing, I'm not sure what was going through my mind when I was asking him about his pain kink

I'm currently winging it, I mean when he admitted it the wetness in my underwear increased dramatically, the way he caged me in and asserted his role.

Fuck, I needed to clench my thighs together. His voice is such a turn on and the way my body reacts to him and what he does.

I'm walking into his living room, I know his dog went into his own little kennel in his house, being here by myself earlier was calming especially since his place is a lot bigger than mine.

Standing in his living room, I look over my shoulder to see he has followed me in here. He shuts his living room door.

"What's the game here Luna." I do not want to play any games when it comes to this man, I think I want him.

"No games, now sit down!" Trying to be dominant when I know this is not like me at all. I am used to being submissive, or having a quickie and then it being over with. So this is all new to me.

"Yes ma'am" he winks at me as he sits down, what teh fuck am I doing, I mean I have watched my fair share of porn but I feel as if being with Harry, will be very different to any porn that I have watched.

I stride over to him as he is laid back on the sofa with his arms over the back of his sofa, we got this. We can do this. His legs are spread apart, so I take my hands and place them on his thighs.

"Luna, we don't have to do anything right now, I'm okay with that." he can see the nerves etched onto my face right now, I'm glad he isn't pushing this however I have craved this man for weeks now.

"I want you, Harry, I just don't usually participate in any foreplay."  it's true. Chris refused to go down on me, it was always about his pleasure. I think he fingered me twice but got bored halfway through and they say romance is dead.

He sits up and places his hands on top of mine. "What do you mean, you've never participated in foreplay, are you a virgin?" how the fuck did he go there.

"Definitely not a virgin, just only been with a man who cares about his own pleasure and not mine" he seems shocked to say the least. He then stands up and doesn't say another word.

"Harry?" my questionnaire tone, why did he get up? Does he want me to leave?

"Sit down love, I'm going to show you what participating in foreplay is like." my god, that makes my pussy throb. I was supposed to pleasure him as that's all I know how to do, but he has switched the rolls.

I sit where he was, and place my hands on my thighs. Feeling the nerves course through me right now. He kneels in front of me and also puts his hands on my thighs.

"Do you touch yourself?" I swallow my bundle of nerves, I don't need to be embarrassed. I am entitled to my own pleasure, changing my mindset right now. I deserve a good orgasm so why not try and get one from Harry.