FORTY EIGHT

LUNA

It's been two weeks since I moved out of my apartment and into Harry's house, we've been house hunting.

I also sold the store fully to Zayn and Louis, as much as the shop was my pride and joy it's not something I want to do anymore.

I want to travel the world, have children. Start a proper family with Harry.

"Your sure about this." We sit in the solicitors office signing off all the papers so that the shop fully becomes Zayn's.

"Yes, you and him deserve this, since Eden when MIA we only have a few staff members now, I want you to have it." He nods and signs the paper.

"And just like that you own it" the three of us walk out of the solicitors office, feeling happy for once, I'm still trying to overcome the fear I feel when I leave the house but slowly I'm getting there.

Harry's visiting his family now, he did invite me but I had some stuff to do and he needs to see his mum without me there, she does hate me.

He assured me that she doesn't hate me she's just a bitch but I still think she hates me. The twins also have a weird thing against me.

I just think I should avoid his family I mean he's lucky all mine are dead.

"So when's Harry back?" Louis asks as we drive to the supermarket.

"He's coming back tonight, he doesn't want to leave me alone for the night. So should be soon." He's text me a few times but I've told him to spend time with his family.

"He's so in love, I wonder if he's thought about proposing." God I hope not, I don't need some ring to prove he loves me.

I'm happy for people who get engaged but it isn't for me and Harry knows this.

"I'm in no rush boys, but can you take me home I'm tired and want a bath." They agree and drive me home.

I just need to be alone for a little while, I need to spend some time with Goose and I might even cook.

When they drop me home, they offer to walk me in, I do however decline. I just need a minute.

I say my goodbyes and go into the house, I hear goose as I walk up to the front door.

"Goosey boy, hey baby"

"What no hello for me." Harry.

"What are you doing home?" He sits there with a glass of water in his hand and a bottle of wine for me on the table.

I'm still indecisive about drinking around him, he assures me that he's okay with it but I don't know.

"Family got boring, missed you."

"It's been six hours." Yet I still give him a hug and sit on his lap.

"How was today at the lawyers?" He plays with the ends of my hair.

"Long but it's all sorted I'm now an unemployed woman, but not a housewife I'm not being your fucking housewife so don't expect a home cooked meal all the time"

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it." He mocks me.

"You mock, I'm offended" I push off him yet he grabs me, I missed this, I miss being comfortable and fun around him.

We sit about for the rest of the afternoon, chilling, cuddling laughing. I missed him.

He was so closed off a few weeks ago after the whole family ordeal but now he's lightened up a little bit.