FORTY-TWO

12 hours before

12 hours before

"Can I get water and vodka cranberry please?" I ask the bartender, the music is blaring yet it doesn't irritate me because of what just happened in the bathroom. I can't help but smile over the fact that I've met my match.

This woman is someone I never thought I'd meet, she has proven that even men like me can fall in love and be loved. My mum hasnt been the best and the twins well we don't have that sibling bond.

All I need is Luna, I send the money that they need and they leave me. Which works out for me, I don't need to see my family.

I take the drinks over to the table, Louis and Zayn sit together and look deep in discussion, I keep checking the toilet stairs waiting for Luna to come back.

"Oh and here he is, take your time, where is the little vixen then." Of course Zayn would be the one to speak up about me and her being gone for a long period of time.

"She was just doing her thing, she shouldn't be long." although something sits heavy on my chest, I can't pinpoint it but I'm feeling slightly paranoid.

I scan the room for her for the millionth time,"I'll be back in a second, guys." I walk back to the bathroom, something is wrong.

I walk into the bathroom, spotting the blood on the floor, my body goes into work mode, my back stiffens. I slam all the doors open, making sure nobodys in here.

"FUCK" I pull at my hair, how did I not realise she was fucking taken, how could you be so fucking stupid.

I rush out of the bathroom, sprinting down the stairs and straight out of the club, I know I should tell Zayn but he can't know.

I sent him a quick text letting him know Luna was sick so we went home.

I need to figure this shit out, I knew something was wrong. I never should of left her alone, fuck.

I get an Uber back to mine, I need to fucking think. My head is scrambled, how could I let this happen. I'm such a fucking dick.

I get back to mine, and take my suit jacket off. Throwing it at my sofa. Goose seems worried when I get in, he comes over to me scratching his face on my leg.

He knows.

I can't be thinking about this, I need to call Niall. I know we haven't spoken in months and I have no idea if he wants to hear from me but I can't do this alone.

"Harry mate, what time is it?" He does answer thank god.

"It's just past 2am, I'm sorry but Lunas been taken and I need you right now." I sit on my sofa and hang my head low.

"I'm coming" he then hangs up. 

Everything in my mind goes blank, what have I done, this is all my fault. All I keep thinking is that she could be dead, if this has anything to do with Chris then the whole situation is fucked. I could call Jack but he could be in on this.