TWENTY EIGHT

TW/ mention of abuse

She was abused.

The small scars she hides behind those tattoos, she never said who did them, she would just say "they" or "them".

I wanted to push for an answer but I feel like I already knew, she didn't tell me because Chris did them, he burned her.

I never said anything that I knew she was talking about Chris but it was so easy to tell, I mean I fucking saw him yesterday.

I could see in his eyes he was pleading with me not to say anything, does he know how long I've kept this hidden I'm not about to blow it all in the middle of a fucking supermarket.

He's with Courtney now, it makes sense two cunts paired together, I wonder if he's told her about arcane and that a few people want him dead.

I'm meant to tell Jack if I ever see him, but what if his informant tells him about me and Luna, he'd have me killed.

I have to tell Luna, I need to tell her everything. Her uncle is my fucking boss for Christ sake, I can't keep up this lie, and now Chris knows I'm with Luna.

Trying to find the words to tell her what I do, I just know I could lose her over this.

I decided to drive to Niall's today, I need his sound advice, he's got a partner who knows all about arcane so I will ask her what she thought about everything.

I walk up to his house and ring the doorbell, hopefully he can help me on how I can explain to Luna who I really am.

"Harry mate what a lovely surprise"  happy as always.

"You alright mate" we walk into his house, meaningless conversation fills the air.

We take a seat in his dining room, I've yet to see Alicia but I'm kinda glad to get niall on his own right now.

"So what's with the trip out here, you never brought the dog so must be important"

"It's Luna, she's now my girlfriend and I am in so fucking deep Niall, I have no idea how to dig myself out" I run my hands through my hair.

"What have you done?" He doesn't seem too happy.

"You know Crowley"

"What type of question is that, of course I know the cunt" still hates him.

"He's Lunas uncle, she took her mums name I'm guessing so no body links the two together." His face drops in shock, I feel the exact same.