THIRTY EIGHT

"Oh baby, get the box but you are in for a treat"  his voice sends shivers down my spine, I get up off of harry and slide my underwear down my legs and unclasp my bra

"Oh baby, get the box but you are in for a treat" his voice sends shivers down my spine, I get up off of harry and slide my underwear down my legs and unclasp my bra. Grabbing the box from his wardrobe.

My whole body aches for him, then he asked me to move in and he wants it all, would he want children? Is he ready for that? I don't want to ruin this right now, so I curb the family talk for another day.

"The box sir." I know that riles him up, I want to treat him, he ends up always taking charge, but he just had a meeting with Jack which he still needs to tell me about, I however am way too horny to ask about that right now.

"Harry." He takes hold of the box but I take it out of his hands just before he can do anything, he looks confused.

"Strip!" My voice doesn't waiver, I've gained this new confidence since being with Harry, he makes me feel things and at things without thinking.

Instead of coming back at me he stands and starts to strip, painfully slow. He doesn't break eye contact as he takes off his trousers.

"You like this, watching me undress, my cock aches for you."

"Shut up, now lay on the bed arms on the headboard" mentally high fiving myself for now being submissive towards him.

He winks yet does what I say, he lies there, cock hard leaking with pre cum, I bite my lip and control myself from not giving all this up and ride him like a bull.

"Like this darling." He puts his hands up and holds onto the bars.

"Exactly like that, look at you understanding what to do" my sarcastic tone isn't missed as he smirks at me.

I grab the red fluffy handcuffs from the box, I'm just glad I bought two sets of handcuffs.

As I lean over to handcuff his wrist, he takes a breast into his mouth, catching me off guard making me moan in pleasure, I've missed his mouth doing that.

"Couldn't help myself" he kisses his teeth as I latch on the last handcuff, he pulls on them to see how sturdy they are.

I'm currently winging this, I didn't think this is how today would go but here I am, trying to be dominant towards Harry. I am feeling this rush of confidence within me right now, seeing Harry naked and cuffed.

"Do you know how sexy you are right now, cuffed to this bed at my mercy." I drag my finger across his tattooed chest, I can tell he is trying to suppress those little moans that come from him.

"Luna please."

"Please, Harry, are you going to be a good boy and tell me what you want?" he looks over to the lit candle on his bedside table, wait does he want to wax play?

"The candle?" I ask scarcely, hoping that's what he was thinking.

"Let's try it out, have you ever done it before?"