Chapter ten

Marianna👆
Cassie's POV
As we were driving home me and Sam held hands and we didn't speak. I saw the guilt in his eyes and I sighed.

I told him it wasn't his fault. Why can't he believe me??

"It feels like my fault. I can't stop thinking about how I should've stopped you. That's why I still don't believe you." Sam said.

"Why do you enjoy reading my thoughts?" I asked blushing. It's so embarrassing. I can think if random things and he would know what I'm thinking about.

"And it's not your fault. Please baby listen to me. You had nothing to do with me getting hurt." I continued.

"I want to see what's on your mind that's why I read your thoughts. And yes I know I'm sexy." Sam said reading my thoughts again.

I blushed harder. We got to the pack house. I got out of the car and stretched. Oh that feels so good. I tripped over myself and was about to fall forward when Sam grabbed my waist.

"You need to be more careful." Sam said, bringing me back to my standing position. 

I turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm just clumsy." I muttered.

"I guess I'll have to carry you then." Sam said as he carried me bridal style.

I squealed and laughed. He laughed along with me. I kissed his jawline and saw his eyes darken. I giggled as Sam went up the stairs into our room.

He cradled me with one hand as he opened the door, closed it and locked it. He put me on the bed and put himself over me.

Sam kissed my neck down to where he marked me. I moaned as he sucked and kissing my sweet spot. His canines descended and he bit down again. But this time it didn't hurt. I moaned in pleasure as he retracted his canines and licked at where he marked me.

It was 7:45. I was pretty tired.

--Explicit context--

He took off my shirt and I started kissing him. My tiredness faded away as I ripped of his shirt and deepened the kiss. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Sam lifted me slightly to take off my black sports bra. He kissed me down to my breast and played with my nipple with his tongue. He took off my shorts.

"Sam what are we doing? I'm not ready for this." I told him.

"Calm down Cassie I won't go that far. not unless your ready." Sam said.

I nodded. Sam spread my legs apart with his hands and he rubbed my folds through my black underwear. I whimpered and my face turned red. I was so wet in front of him. He took the underwear between his teeth and ripped it off. I winced because it slightly hurt. As I saw where it fell he thrust two fingers inside me. I cried out in pain and pleasure. His fingers rubbed my cl*t. I moaned. Suddenly there was another finger inside me and my breathed became ragged.

I was about to let go when he took his fingers out. He put his fingers in his mouth. I whimpered because of the loss of his fingers. He leaned in, his excited manhood touching my thigh. I moaned. He made a trail of wet kisses from my neck, brushing my cleavage, to my thighs. He nipped and sucked on my inner thighs. I moaned loudly. then his tongue was in me, swirling in pleasant motions.

"Sam!" I screamed.

He kept going as if he didn't hear me. I tried snapping my thighs back together but his hands held then apart by my knees.

I came undone a few seconds later. Gasping for air, Sam laid himself next to me.

"Want me to do that again?" Sam asked.