Chapter 19

Calvin👆
Cassie's POV
I woke up chained to the wall in a gray room. I tried pulling my wrists off but they burned instead. Damn it. Silver. One of the weaknesses of werewolves.

'Anika.' I called out nervously.

'Yes' she replied weakly.

'Anika don't try to protect me try contacting Sam please.'

'I can't'

'Why not?'

'I'm protecting Sam and your baby' I froze. I'm pregnant. How? I'm an idiot. Of course I know when. Yesterday. I lost my innocence to Sam and we didn't use protection.

'How do you know I'm pregnant?' I asked Anika.

'Wait one week. And there's no way to contact Sam. I can only contact him when someone opens the door.' she replied.

'Okay when they open the door send one word. 'Help'. and if you can, tell him I have his child. please. don't reply. only protect our child. not me. I'm sorry this happened to us.' I say sadly. I really hope Sam saves me from this hellhole. the door opened. I felt the mind link being sent.

"You think I'm an idiot. I know everything you're doing. I know you just sent Sam a mind link that say help and I'm pregnant. I heard you and Anika speaking. I'm gonna keep you here forever. And when you're baby is born, I'm gonna kill it in front of you." someone said from the shadows. The person stepped forward. It just had to be my dad who stepped forward. Why am I surprised? He had a knife in one hand and a whip in the other. He had an evil smile in his face. I don't know why I was so scared.

"I'm not gonna let you touch my child Marcus." I spat out. He was a piece of shit to me.

"I believe the correct term is father. And I will get you're child. But before that, I'm going to make you're mate suffer." Marcus said. My face paled. How was he going to hurt Sam? Was he gonna kill Sam? Impossible. Sam is too strong. The only technical way Sam could get hurt was through.... was through me.

"Calvin! I have a surprise for you. Get in here." Marcus shouted. A guy came in the room with only his boxers.

"She's mad hot, boss. She mine?" The guy said.

"Yeah. Take her like five times. But use protection. I don't want this one pregnant because she already is. Every day you take her at least five times. More if you want. I really don't care." Marcus said walking out of the room. The guy smiled and walked over to me.

"What's you're name beautiful? Forget it, I already know. Its Cassandra. But I'll call you Cassie for short. My name's Calvin so you can scream it out when I'm taking you." Calvin said, flashing me a toothy grin. I growled and spit in his face.

"Feisty, huh?" Calvin said as he began taking off my shirt. Apparently, someone changed my shirt to a button down with mid-thigh length shorts. I screamed. I started kicking him, because my feet weren't chained.

"Stay here." Calvin said, leaving me with my shirt half unbuttoned. He came back with two more handcuffs. He screwed the cuffs to the wall and then on my legs, leaving me in midair. He finished taking off my shirt and threw it to the side. I screamed and thrashed around. He ripped off my bra and went to taking off my shorts. I tried and tried and tried to come loose but failed. Calvin, on the other hand, succeeded on taking off both my shorts and underwear at a time and the stepped back to admire my body. He took off his boxers, leaving us both naked. He trailed his hands all over my body and then put on a condom.

"No!" I yelled and the cuffs came loose. I stumbled forward and caught my balance. Immediately, Calvin pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I struggled to get him off. Then he was in me, thrusting in and out, faster every time. I started crying. Calvin pulled away and kissed my tears. He dipped me and layed me on the floor, still thrusting in and out. I yelled over and over again. We were close to our climax when I let out a moan. I froze. Calvin smiled.

"That's what I want to hear beautiful. Now moan out my name." Calvin said, still in me.

"No." I spat out.

"Okay. I guess I'll keep going." Calvin said. We reached our climax and I just had to yell out:

"Calvin, please!" He grinned.

"Round two. And we're gonna go to round 5 before the hour ends if you don't moan out my name in this round. If you do, I'll stop at round two." Calvin said pulling out. He threw out the condom and placed another one on.

"Fine." I said, tears coming out of my eyes. Calvin kissed them away. He position himself and entered me. He kept going for two minutes until I forced myself to moan.

"Calvin." I moaned. He grinned.

"Oh princess. I lied. There's no way I'm gonna stop. Not with you're beautiful body." Calvin said. My eyes widened.

"Luckily there are a set of chains right under you." Calvin said as he exited me and ran to the wall. Before I could get up, he pressed a button and went to me quickly. He put my hands over my head and knocked on the floor. Two metal cuffs appeared and he put my hands into them. These cuffs were tighter. I started kicking him. He caught my legs in midair and separated them. My eyes widened and he knocked on the floor again. He cuffs my legs while they were spread apart and trails kisses all over my body. He went down to my crotch. My eyes widened. I started thrashing around.

"Sweetheart this will be much easier if you stop moving or else this will hurt a lot. Trust me, I have a lot of experience with girls and the ones who resisted went through a lot of pain." Calvin said. I started hyperventilating. He chose the wrong time to stick his tongue into my crotch. I screamed extremely loud and probably someone in a 15 mile radius would have heard it. Calvin snickered.

"Oh, baby. We're underground. no one will hear you." Calvin said.
He went on and on until we got to round 5. I was crying my eyes out by that time. 'Oh Sam where are you?' I thought as I fell asleep naked on the floor.
---Sam's POV---
I couldn't sleep a wink. I ran around our packs borders three times trying to track her scent. Jax did too. We just couldn't find her. I got a mind link by someone.

'Sam this is Anika. Help. Please. Cassie's pregnant with you're child. please help us.' I was shocked. I tried to get an image to where she was but I couldn't.

'Alex do you know someone who can track mind links to their location.' I mind linked to Alex. No answer. I went to look for his and heard moans coming from his room. Nice distractions. I wandered around till I found my dad.

"Dad! I need to talk to you for a second." I said. He walked over.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"Well you know how I found my mate/Luna of this pack? well she was kidnapped and she sent me a mind link and I was hoping you would know someone who can track mind links." I said.

"Yes I do know someone but he is very expensive but not in money." my dad answered.

"In what type of reward?"I asked.

"In girls." he said. Wait what? Does he mean sex?

"Yes I do mean sex and whichever girl from the pack he wants he will have sex with to get Cassie." my dad said.

"Okay ima round up all the pack girls. Call the guy you're talking about and send him to my office." I mind linked all the girls of the packs.

'Come to my office ASAP.' I mind linked. Oh I should also get Marianna who is currently with Alex. I walked over to Alex's room and banged on the door.

"Coming" I heard someone say. Alex opened the door.

"Sam what do you want?" Alex asked.

"I need Marianna in my office now. it's urgent. You can also come. just go to my office as soon as possible. and by that I mean go to my office in like 10 minutes." I ordered using my alpha voice and left to go to my office. all the girls were already there and so was the tracker. But he looked like someone familiar. But impossible. He was supposed to be dead. Thomas, my 'dead' best friend was standing right in front of me.