Chapter thirteen

Tania's outfit(during fight)👆
Cassie's POV
I was running. Away from something, I didn't know what but I knew I was running for my life. I sensed it. I tried to shift while running but I couldn't.

'Anika?' I frantically called out in my mind. She didn't answer.

'Anika!' I screamed. she isn't there.

God what did I do. I don't have my wolf. I stopped abruptly. I don't have my wolf. She was always there for me and now she's gone. She was a part of me. I collapsed and soon I saw what was putting my life in danger. There were rogues.

Not a little, basically hundreds. and my dad was leading them. I got up and tried to run but my feet were planted where I was.

"Sam!" I screamed. "please help me!" I yelled again.

The rogues caught up to me, torturing me, scratching me, biting me. I let out an ear piercing scream before I heard my name.

"Cassie!" someone yelled.

"Wake up!" they yelled again.

A rogue sank its teeth into my neck and I screamed again before...

(Reality)
I jolted awake, tears streaming down my face and my throat dry from screaming. Sam's face was pale and he looked super worried.

"Oh my god Cassie you scared me to death." Sam said, tears filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I replied, crying into his shirt.

"What was it about this time?" Sam asked, worried.

"I was running and hundreds of rogues and my father were chasing me. I was calling you and Anika when I realized I didn't have my wolf anymore. I collapsed and when I got up I couldn't move.

The rogues and my father caught up to me, scratching and biting me. A rogue bit into my neck and I screamed before you woke me up." I explained.

"Why do I have to get these stupid nightmares?" I ask.

"Come on, I made you breakfast." Sam said. I frowned. What time was it? I looked at the clock. It was 8:00.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked Sam.

"6:30." He replied. I gasped.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I said.

"I had to go to a meeting and you looked tired. When I came back you were screaming and thrashing around in the bed. It took me 5 minutes to wake you up. Now change and go downstairs." Sam said.

I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. I put on a matching set of gray underwear/ bra and a black crop top that ended just above my belly button with blue jean shorts that ended just below my ass.

'He's never gonna let you wear that' Anika said.

'Well too bad because I will wear this. it's not like I'm gonna seduce somebody.' I replied.

I put on my black glasses and combed my hair, not bothering to put it in a braid. Sam looked over my body with lust and I swear his eyes darkened.

"There is no way you are going outside with that on." Sam said, pointing at all my body.

"Well I am going to eat breakfast in this. it's not like I'm gonna seduce somebody." I replied calmly. Sam growled.

"You better change before I take you right here, right now. and I know you wouldn't like that would you?" Sam asked, pressing me against the wall, his manhood pressing against my core. I moaned.