Chapter 29

Cassie POV

I gasp awake. Oh my god. Oh my god. That did not just happen! My baby brother. How old would he be?

I sob without noticing Sam was in the room. He immediately wakes up and scans the room. His eyes land on me and he wraps his arms around me.

I immediately find warmth in his touch and sigh as I lean into him. He kisses the top of my forehead.

"Cass, baby, what happened?" He asks.

"Sam, m-my father, h-he murdered m-my baby brother." I say sobbing.

He takes a sharp intake of breath as I trail my hands down his stomach. I kiss him eagerly and whine when he pulls away.

"Sam please. I need you to help me take this away. Please." I beg.

He nods and runs to our room. We kiss each other hungrily and you can know what we did.

I sigh as I draw circles on Sam's chest. He never ceases to amaze me.

"Thanks." Sam says with a smirk on his face.

I blush scarlet and he ends up laughing. I shove him away and Sam ends up on the floor, taking the sheets with him. I shriek as the cold air hits me.

I peek over the edge of the bed an see Sam, still laughing, with the sheets around his waist. I turn red as I feel embarrassed.

"Sam! Open up!" Dastan yells.

I look at Sam with wide eyes. He raises his eyebrows and walks to the door with the sheets around his waist.

"Sam. I'm cold." I whine. He laughs harder.

"I know how to warm you up. But wait, lemme take this." He says with a wink.

They exchange a few words before Dastan leaves and Sam shuts and locks the door.

Mature content!!

I blush as he drops the sheets. He walks over to me and shamelessly grabs my hips. I squirm under him but freeze and gasp as he enters me.

I let out a soft moan and I rake my hands down his back as he thrusts deeper into me.

"Sam. Faster." I moan.

He grants my wish and speeds up, groaning as I mark him once again. I feel the familiar feeling in my stomach.

Sam sinks his teeth into my neck into my neck and I gasp. Sam thrusts once more deep inside me and we both have our release.

Clean material

I sigh as I see my husband/ mate/ alpha laying next to me. My mother-in-law is taking care of Chloe.

Sam rolls over and looks at me, pressing a soft kiss on my nose. I giggle softly.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

Everything is perfect. As it should be. And I will be forever happy.

The End

----

I'm so sorry it's so short! I wanted to end this book differently but I just gave up and finished it. I honestly didn't know how to finish this but I just did it randomly. Shout out to:

sweet_n_spicy_type

storm0511

ozlem71121

Baconismyname

And my fellow wattpad followers.

Thanks guys and check out my other stories. Until the epilogue, farewell.

(Lol that sounded so weird and formal😆😝😉)