Epilogue

Cassandra's POV
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Chloe happy birthday to you." The crowd chants.

Today was Chloe's sweet sixteen. It's beautiful right??

"Sam. Today or in two years??" I ask my mate.

"Today." He says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Chloe come over here." I tell me daughter.

She comes over to us laughing as her sister and brother are captured under her arm. Yes me and Sam had another two children. And another boy is on the way too. But no it's not what you think.

It's much more. I have three girls, Hazel, Chloe, and Leah. And I have three boys with another one on the way, Kieran, Jason, Leo, and the one I'm pregnant with is Theo.

"Yeah mom? You gonna tell me that there are twins instead of one?" She jokes around.

"Hopefully." Sam says.

I growl and playfully smack his chest. Chloe laughs at her father.

"Chloe would you like to become alpha female?" Sam asks.

Chloe's jaw drops and happiness sparks in her eyes.

"Are you serious? You would really..." She trails off looking behind us.

I turn around and see one of the smart boys in our pack. He's eighteen, well built, has glasses, and is considered a nerd.

Their eyes meet and Chloe seems to go into a daze.

"Chloe why are you still here?" Sam asks her.

Chloe looks at Sam and then runs over to her mate. Sam laughs as they kiss.

"My baby girl is growing up." I whine.

"Don't worry mom I'm still here." A voice says behind me.

I smile as I turn around.

"Yeah I have you." I say grinning.

Sam walks over and tucks hazel under his arm, ruffling her hair. She shrieks and shoves him backwards.

"Dad!!" She growls.

Sam laughs. I try to contain my laughter as Kieran, Hazel's twin, throws Hazel over his shoulder.

"Mom!!" Hazel yells.

I laugh hysterically as Kieran runs all over the place. Then I feel the baby kick.

Sam is immediately by my side, grinning as he has a hand over my stomach.

Chloe comes back with her lipstick smudged and her hair frizzy. I laugh at the sight.

"Dad. I need to ask you something." Chloe says nervously.

"Go ahead." Sam says.

"Tyler is my mate. So since I was gonna be alpha female, what would that make him?" Chloe asks.

"Well in that case he's alpha and your Luna now. But I need to speak with Tyler first." Sam says.

Chloe gulps and goes to get Tyler. I stand in front of Sam and put my hands on my hips.

Sam scratches the back of his head nervously as he looks at me. I growl.

"Don't do this to the poor boy." I growl.

He nods and I grin happily, pecking Sam's lips. He pulls me closer and kisses me again, but deeper.

'Fancy getting a room upstairs?' Sam asks through mind link.