Chapter eighteen

Cassie's kidnapper👆
Cassie's POV
I wake up to Sam kissing my neck. I giggle.

"Sam. Bathroom. Now!" I tell him. He groans.

"Fine. But I'm going to finish what I have started when you come back." He say demandingly.

"Yeah. Whatever." I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and do my business. Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life. Sam took my innocence twice and it was da best feeling in the world. I wonder if he liked it. I got out of the bathroom and layed down next to Sam.

"Yes. You pleased me a lot." Sam said. I blushed red. He got into a push up position over me.

"Sam it's too early in the morning. And plus I have school." I said. It was 8:45.

"Oh well. Guess you'll have to start tomorrow cuz ur already late." Sam said with a smirk. He buried his face in the crook of my next and put his weight on me.

"Sam. Can't. Breathe." I struggled to say. He looked at me with panic in his eyes and rolled over.

"Ima take a shower. And if you say can I join you I will not sleep with you for the rest of the week." I told Sam. he huffed.

"Fine. Whatever." Sam mumbled.

I grabbed my underclothes and a short sleeved shirt with shorts that went up to mid-thigh. I took a quick shower and took off my contacts lenses. Good tht they were the type I could sleep with. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair so it fell in waves down my back. I put on my contacts (again) and got out. Sam had fallen asleep. I really needed to go for a run.

"Sam." I whispered. He woke up.

"Can I go for a run? Anika really needs to get out." I asked him.

"By yourself?" he asked

"No shit Sherlock"

"Um, uh."

"Please. I'll be careful." I promised.

"Okay." Sam said defeated.

"But bring a book bag with extra clothes. I don't want anyone seeing you naked." Sam said growling.

"Okay. thanks." I told him before kissing him on the cheek. I packed my book bag and grabbed a piece of toast and an apple on my way out. I ate it quickly and stepped outside. I stripped and put my clothes in my bookbag.

'Anika disguise remember.' I warned Anika.

'Yeah, yeah I know.' she said bored. I felt like paint covered me once more and I shifted. I grabbed my bookbag with my teeth and let Anika take over.
---Anika's POV---
God it felt so good to be free. I smelled something familiar, yet scary and stopped abruptly. Suddenly, a black wolf appeared in front of me. Oh shit. Cassie's dad.

'Uh Cassie you're dad might be here and I might need you to contact Sam and take over. Please? sorry?' I mid linked. oh shit we're in so much trouble.
---Cassie's POV---
My dad? Fuck! oh shit.

'Sam! Help! My dad is in front of me! might kidnap me so if I don't see you again just know that I love you. bye Sam.' I mind linked.

"Um hi dad. I have to go now..." I say, my voice trailing off. He laughed mischievously.

"Oh, Cassandra. Leaving so soon?" He said clearing his throat.

"Yes." I said firmly and turned around to leave. I froze in my spot. There was a guy more than half my size in front of me. Before I could act, my dad grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back while the guy held a cloth over my nose. Darkness consumed me and I blacked out.
---Sam's POV---
I was putting on a shirt when I heard Cassie's mind link.

'Sam! Help! My dad is in front of me! Might kidnap me so if I don't see you again jut know that I love you. Bye Sam.' Cassie said.

What?! Oh shit I should've never let her out of my sight. I run towards the woods trying to track the scent. Fucking bastards masked their scent as well as Cassie's. I keep walking when I see a note on the floor. It read: "Hope you said goodbye to your stupid little mate. Because you're never seeing her again.-your worst nightmare" Shit, shit, shit! I'm on the verge of tears.

'Alex forest now!' I mind link.

'Bro, is everything okay?' he asks.

'No hurry up.' I say desperately. I sink to my knees and put my head in my hands. Why her? Why? And the fact that I jut married and mated her makes it worse. Alex gets here in a matter of seconds.

"Sam! What the hell happened?!" Alex screams.

"They took her. Those motherfucking bastards took her!" I yelled, lifting my head and passing him the note. He read it quickly and his eyes welled up with tears. I got up and started punching the crap out of a tree.

"Why her?! Why did you have to fucking take her?" I yelled. Alex sunk to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry Alex." I said, hanging my head low.

"It wasn't your fault" Alex replied.

"Yes it was. I mated her yesterday, she's now my fucking wife and this morning she asked to go for a run. I didn't send her with anyone. Not even Marianna. I'm such an idiot."

"No it's not you're fault."

"Yes it is. I should have been there for her! I should've taken care of her!" Then Alex did the most unexpected thing. He slapped me.

"Keep your head together bro. It wasn't you're fault. So shut the fuck up and we're gonna find her." Alex says, his eyes pitch black. Hopefully he's right. Hopefully. Oh Cassie I'm so sorry.